Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Orange SaladShop Coyote Charcoal Grill
SERVES 4 PREP 10 min COOK 25 min
- 2 1 pound pork loins (silver skin trimmed)
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 oranges
- ¼ cup parsley
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. sherry vinegar
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat with coals to one side, providing indirect capabilities, and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine the smoked paprika, kosher salt, ground cumin, and pepper in small mixing bowl. Rub mixture all over the 2 pork tenderloins.
- Grill over direct heat until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Then move to the cooler side of the grill and cover grill head. Continue to cook for 8-10 more minutes, or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 145 for medium.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Toss together the 2 segmented oranges, red onion (thinly sliced), parsley, olive oil, sherry vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the pork into thin medallions, top with the orange salad and enjoy.