Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Orange SaladShop Coyote Charcoal Grill
SERVES 4 PREP 10 min COOK 25 min
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat with coals to one side, providing indirect capabilities, and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine the smoked paprika, kosher salt, ground cumin, and pepper in small mixing bowl. Rub mixture all over the 2 pork tenderloins.
- Grill over direct heat until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Then move to the cooler side of the grill and cover grill head. Continue to cook for 8-10 more minutes, or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 145 for medium.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
For the Salad:
- Toss together the 2 segmented oranges, red onion (thinly sliced), parsley, olive oil, sherry vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the pork into thin medallions, top with the orange salad and enjoy.