Top Rated Pro Recommendations
If you build tract or spec homes or work with multi-user properties, you’ve probably been asked to install a gas grill at some point. It’s one thing to know how to set up a built-in grill, but it’s something else entirely to know which grill is right for your client. That’s why we’ve put together this guide so you can be confident when advising homeowners or property managers about drop-in gas grills. Along with input from our experts and other industry professionals, our recommendations are based on warranty, durability, and availability from the manufacturer. Let’s take a closer look at why each of these factors should matter for your business. Last but not least, both you and your client will appreciate a gas grill that’s readily available. In addition to being easily accessible for purchase or repairs, grills in this category are often on the cutting edge of design and produced daily to keep up with high demand. They also usually ship quickly for those urgent outdoor projects.
Expert Opinions - We’ve been testing and selling grills for more than 20 years. We combine our extensive product knowledge with feedback from members of our Pro team, who also have plenty of hands-on experience working with grills from many different brands. With that in mind, you can rest assured that every grill on this list has a good reputation in the industry.
Warranty - A grill’s warranty speaks volumes about the quality of materials used to manufacture it. We also factor in the quality of a grill brand’s service department because your client may eventually need repairs or replacements. Simply put, grills with better warranties give everyone involved in your project some peace of mind.
Durability - Because these grills are installed in outdoor environments (and will hopefully get lots of use from your client), you should recommend models designed to weather the elements and stand the test of time. You can generally judge a grill’s durability by the quality and thickness of its parts — for this list, we looked for materials like commercial-grade stainless steel.
Availability - Last but not least, both you and your client will appreciate a gas grill that’s readily available. In addition to being easily accessible for purchase or repairs, grills in this category are often on the cutting edge of design and produced daily to keep up with high demand. They also usually ship quickly for those urgent outdoor projects.
Recommended Multi-User Gas Grill for Professionals
What We Love:
- Built-in 1 hour gas flow timer prevents grill from being left on, reducing risk of fire
- 304 stainless steel exterior & burners are durable, for added peace of mind
- Anti-theft control knobs prevent knobs from being stolen
Recommended Premium Gas Grill for Professionals
What We Love:
- Lift assist with rotating hood handle makes opening the heavy lid simple
- Rear infrared burner give you additional cooking options
- 304 stainless steel exterior makes this grill extra durable
Recommended Mid-Grade Gas Grill for Professionals
What We Love:
- 304-grade stainless steel construction gives you long lasting peace of mind when it comes to wear and tear
- Extremely even temperatures and heat zone separators make grilling easy
- Push & Turn flame-thrower ignition ensures effortless startup every time