Grilled Peach Salad with Balsamic VinaigretteShop Our Grills
SERVES 2-4 PREP 10 minutes COOK 6-10 minutes
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- spoonful Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salad Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 white peaches
- fresh mixed greens with arugula
- package of quality goat cheese crumbles
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
Balsamic Vinaigrette Directions
- Using hand mixer, blend vinegar, mustard, basil, salt and pepper. Remember to mix only for a brief period of time. We do not want a thick creamy consistency.
- Yields about a cup of vinaigrette.
- Coat the peach halves with the olive oil.
- Over medium charcoal heat, grill peaches for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10 min.
- Slice peaches and place on a bed of the mixed greens and drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette.
- Toss some goat cheese crumbles on top and enjoy!