In this video, you will learn how to make Grilled Honey Glazed Carrots & Parsnips. The perfect side for your Thanksgiving feast.
Ingredients for Grilled HoneyGlazed Carrots & Parsnips
- 1 ½ lbs carrots (peeled, halved lengthwise and cut into spears)
- 1 ½ lbs parsnips (peeled, halved lengthwise and cut into spears)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp fresh Thyme (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
Items You'll Need
Instructions for Grilled Honey Glazed Carrots & Parsnips
- Preheat grill to medium (350-400 degrees). Line a rimmed sheet pan with heavy duty foil. While grill is preheating, peel the vegetables and cut the carrots and parsnips into spears, then half lengthwise.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, honey, and thyme, and whisk together. Next toss in the carrots and parsnips, and coat well, then lay a thin layer of the vegetables on the sheet pan.
- Place the sheet pan directly on the grill grates and roast for a total of about 15 minutes, while flipping the vegetables every 5 minutes. The vegetables should have some good color to them.
- Once done, pull from grill and cool for 5 minutes. Garnish with the fresh parsley before serving.
- Serve and Enjoy!