Learn how to put together Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts, a delicious and vibrant side dish that’ll fit perfectly into a Thanksgiving feast or become your new favorite appetizer.
Ingredients for Brussels Sprouts
- 12 oz fresh large brussels sprouts
- 1 pack of thick cut bacon (or 12-14 strips)
- 8-10 12 inch skewers
- Toothpicks (one per sprout)
- Maple syrup
Items You'll Need
Instructions for Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat grill to medium heat or about 350-400 degrees. Rinse the sprouts to make sure they are free from any dirt. Skewer 4-5 sprouts per skewer and set aside.
- Lay your strips of bacon down on a sanitized surface. With a basting brush, brush on a thin layer of syrup onto the bacon. Slice the bacon in half, lengthwise, and flip the halved strips over. We want to grill these syrup side out. Wrap each brussels sprout with one halved strip, and secure with a toothpick.
- Grill the skewers on all sides until the bacon is cooked and crispy (about 10-15 minutes). Once done, remove from the grill and cool for 5 min. Remove toothpicks and skewers, and serve with syrup for dipping.
- Serve and Enjoy!