Buffalo Chicken Wontons
This simple recipe is perfect for the next time you have friends over to watch the game or even for tailgating!
SERVES 4 PREP 20 min COOK 30 min
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 pack wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup green onion
- Coconut oil spray
- Ranch and or bleu cheese dressing for drizzle
- Grill then shred marinated chicken breasts or shred leftover chicken.
- Preheat grill or oven to 350.
- Blend cream cheese, buffalo sauce, shredded cheese and green onion.
- Add chicken and stir together.
- Spray muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Add a wonton wrapper to each cup.
- Par bake until wrappers begin to turn golden (roughly 5-8min).
- Add a scoop of the chicken mixture to each cup then bake 15min.
- Garnish with fresh green onion and drizzle with ranch or bleu cheese.