Ceiling fans are great for cooling both indoor and outdoor rooms. While they make your space more enjoyable they may also attract dust and allergens. Keeping your fan clean doesn't have to be a chore - here are 5 easy steps to keep yours in FANtastic shape!
How to Clean a Ceiling Fan
- Move furniture out of the way
- Position step ladder under fan
- Spray 303 Multi Surface Cleaner either directly on blade or on microfiber cloth
- Wipe each blade clean on top and bottom
- Wipe housing and fixtures (If there are glass globes: carefully remove and wash in warm soapy water. Dry them completely before you put them back.)