Description & Key Features
- Double-lined, tightly-sealed lid is excellent at retaining heat for oven like performance
- Jetfire ignition system is designed to safely and reliably light the burners
- I-Glow backlit control knobs help you entertain and cook at night
- Heavy gauge stainless steel burners with stainless sear plates for longevity
- Integrated cutting board for prepping and ice bucket for storing drinks
Discover the ideal complement to your patio with oven-like performance from Napoleon Grills. The Napoleon LEX 485 (formerly known as Mirage 485) natural gas grill on cart has three stainless steel tube burners that provide up to 48,000 BTUs of cooking power. This 29 1/2-inch built-in grill has 485 square inches of main cooking area and 190 square inches of warming area for a total of 675 square inches of cooking area. The Napoleon electronic Jetfire ignition with crossover lighting starts each burner individually for a reliable start up every time and allows you to light all the burners at the same time. The stainless steel, wave cooking grids create the trademark Napoleon sear lines. The stainless steel, self-cleaning sear plates vaporize drippings, control flare ups and keep your food moist. The LEX485 also has a 13,500 BTU ceramic rear infrared burner for roasting and a 12,500 BTU ceramic infrared side burner. Over 11,000 flame ports on the side burner produce up to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit for optimum searing and locking in juices. The tightly sealed, double-walled hood features an Accu-Probe temperature gauge and retains heat for oven-like performance. Back-lit control knobs make grilling at night easy and clean up is a cinch with the full width removable drip pan. The grill cart features an integrated ice bucket/cutting board, wrap around shelves, condiment trays, stainless steel double doors for storage and easy roll locking casters for moving the grill around.
- Model Number