Which Outdoor Wine Cooler is Best for You?
Who doesn’t enjoy sipping a glass of wine on their patio as the flames of a nearby fire pit flicker and the sunset throws an array of colors across the night sky? That experience seems hard to beat, but what if we told you there was a way to make it even better? Fortunately, it’s as simple as storing your wine the right way — in an outdoor rated wine cooler that’s fine-tuned to maintain the perfect conditions for your reds, whites, and those hard-to-pronounce vintages. Several factors can ruin your wine if not accounted for, so you don’t want just any old wine cooler. You want the best!
Our experts know a thing or two about figuring out the best from the rest. It’s a winning combination of quality, performance, and features that earns a product a spot among our top-rated selections, and it’s not easy to get one over on our experts. They’ve spent more than 20 years testing every last item in our industry-leading selection of products, after all! Outdoor wine coolers are no exception, and now that we mention it, they probably have to sample the wine itself during those tests, right? They could probably use a hand with such hard work, so we’ll make plans to drop in and see for ourselves during the next session. In the meantime, check out our selection of best outdoor wine coolers and get ready to make those evenings under the stars even better.
- Exclusive RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system provides industry leading cooling
- Full extension shelves on glides provide easy access for stocking and retrieving product
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior for outdoor durability
- Total capacity: 32 bottles
- Temperature Range: 45 - 65 Degrees
- Features 6 full-extension shelves with a ball-bearing, smooth-glide system
- Each heavy-gauge wine rack is shaped to safely cradle delicate bottles
- Stainless steel construction lends durability and rust resistance to the unit
- Reversible hinges allow you to tailor installation to fit your outdoor space
- Black seamless interior liner is well-insulated for efficiency & easy cleanup
- Total capacity: 24 bottles
- Temperature Range: 40 - 65 Degrees
- Front venting and fully finished 304 stainless steel cabinet allow this unit to be used built-in or freestanding
- Alarm alerts if door is left ajar or temperature falls outside of recommended settings
- Temperature memory function restores settings after power outtages to protect wine
- Tinted glass french doors allow easy viewing & protects wine from harmful light
- Interior LED lights illuminate your collection for easy bottle selection
- Total capacity: 42 bottles
- Temperature Range: 39 - 64 Degrees
Still unsure which Outdoor Wine Cooler is right for you? Give one of our knowledgable outdoor living experts a call at 1-877-743-2269 for the answers to any outdoor refrigeration questions you may have.