Which Outdoor Wine Cooler is Best for You?
Who doesn’t enjoy sipping a glass of wine on their patio as the flames of a nearby fire pit flicker and the sunset throws an array of colors across the night sky? That experience seems hard to beat, but what if we told you there was a way to make it even better? Fortunately, it’s as simple as storing your wine the right way — in an outdoor rated wine cooler that’s fine-tuned to maintain the perfect conditions for your reds, whites, and those hard-to-pronounce vintages. Several factors can ruin your wine if not accounted for, so you don’t want just any old wine cooler. You want the best!
Our experts know a thing or two about figuring out the best from the rest. It’s a winning combination of quality, performance, and features that earns a product a spot among our top-rated selections, and it’s not easy to get one over on our experts. They’ve spent more than 20 years testing every last item in our industry-leading selection of products, after all! Outdoor wine coolers are no exception, and now that we mention it, they probably have to sample the wine itself during those tests, right? They could probably use a hand with such hard work, so we’ll make plans to drop in and see for ourselves during the next session. In the meantime, check out our selection of best outdoor wine coolers and get ready to make those evenings under the stars even better.
- LED interior lighting illuminates when the door is open for greater visibility
- Can hold steady internal temperature outdoors – even in heat as high as 106 Degrees
- Alarm alerts if interior temperature rises beyond set level or door is left ajar
- Reversible hinges allow you to tailor installation to fit your outdoor space
- Exterior lock prevents children or thirsty guests from accessing internal contents
- Total capacity: 41 bottles
- Temperature Range: 41 - 72 Degrees
- Front venting and fully finished cabinet allow this unit to be used built-in or freestanding
- Alarm alerts if door is left ajar or temperature falls outside of recommended settings
- Temperature memory function restores settings after power outtages to protect wine
- Stainless steel French doors allow for an elegant display in an outdoor kitchen or bar
- Seperate wine storage zones let you decide the temperature of each zone independently
- Total capacity: 21 bottles
- Temperature Range: 41 - 64 Degrees
- Stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability in the outdoors
- Field-reversible glass door allows you to further customize the unit
- Front-venting configuration for seamlessly flush, built-in installation
- Digital display controls for precise and simple temperature management
- Cool blue interior light creates visibility for nighttime use
- Total capacity: 30 bottles
- Temperature Range: 40 - 60 Degrees
Still unsure which Outdoor Wine Cooler is right for you? Give one of our knowledgable outdoor living experts a call at 1-877-743-2269 for the answers to any outdoor refrigeration questions you may have.