Best Outdoor Kitchen Kits for 2021
Top Rated Outdoor Kitchen Kits 2021
We’ll be the first to tell you that including an outdoor kitchen kit in your dream backyard plans almost feels like cheating. While the process of designing an outdoor space can be filled with headaches, complete BBQ islands are simple solutions that get you grilling sooner. That’s because outdoor kitchen kits have already been partially built, given a finish, and outfitted with various components. In simplest terms, you get to place a single order for an outdoor kitchen that you might not even need a contractor to set up! See, almost like cheating.
We’ve seen prefab outdoor kitchens get better and better over our 20-plus years in business, but you’re here because you want to find the best. To help you in your search, our experts evaluated our entire selection of outdoor kitchen kits according to the following criteria:
Quality - This is all about the materials used in the island and its components, along with warranties and aesthetic touches that’ll elevate your outdoor space. If you’ve spent any time with us, you’ve probably noticed we’re partial to 304-grade stainless steel — it is the gold standard for durability in outdoor settings, after all.
Performance - Though the grills and other cooking appliances included are only part of the package, we carry out extensive tests to see how well they do their jobs. We value grills that provide even heat, display a wide temperature range, and keep flare-ups to a minimum.
Features - We inspect each component for fun and helpful features that improve usability, giving more weight to those outdoor kitchen kits that prioritize a convenient experience. It’s also worth noting that in this case, more components is somewhat of a feature in itself.
Best Overall Outdoor Kitchen Kits
- Includes refrigerator cabinet, infrared site burner, and rotisserie kit
- All components are constructed from 304 stainless steel for longevity
- Large cabinets and drawers hold tools, accessories, and a propane tank
- Height-adjustable, ceramic infrared side burner is a versatile sidekick
- Faux-granite countertops lend style to your prep and storage space
- Built at 45-degree angles to fit into tight spots in any outdoor kitchen
- Included granite cutting board comes as an extra gift from Mont Alpi
View Item Details
- Includes a natural gas or propane grill
- High-powered Sear Station burner lets you turn up the heat when needed
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars and heavy-duty cooking rods for lasting use
- Integrated stainless steel smoker box and dedicated burner for extra flavor
- Tuck-away rotisserie system with rear infrared burner makes roasting simple
- Includes 4 access doors, a built-in paper towel holder, and more
- Center-mounted thermometer keeps you up to speed on grilling temperatures
View Item Details