Cast aluminum construction for long lasting, rust-roof durability and even cooking temperatures
- 4 point venting system allows precise temperature control and versatile cooking options
- Capsule style design creates a convective effect to cook food from all sides
- 316 stainless steel hinged cooking grid lets you easily add charcoal or wood to grill without removing grid
- Removable Durabilium shelves provide ultra-tough, weatherproof workspace
For over sixty years the cast aluminum construction of the Portable Kitchen charcoal grill & smokers have proven to be rust-proof and durable. Featuring a four point adjustable vent system with twin cylinder lower vents and two upper radial vents for precise temperature control, even more control than Kamado style grills, which allows you to set it up to cook hot and fast for steaks and burgers or low and slow for pork butt and ribs. The capsule style design moves heat around the grill, creating a convective effect, cooking food from all sides. The detachable hood makes cleaning easy while the hinged cooking grid lets you conveniently add charcoal without removing the cooking grid. The 316 marine grade stainless steel cooking grid offers 360 square inches of cooking surface. The unique ash management system features two ash roof caps to prevent ash from falling into the lower air intakes and a plug to make ash clean-out super easy. The quick release knob detaches the PK360 Freestanding Grill & Smoker from the heavy-duty pedestal stand making it truly portable for camping or tailgating so you won't sacrifice good quality cooking just to be portable. The PK360 also includes two giant, ultra-tough Durabilium shelves with accessory bar that provide 230 square inches of weather-proof workspace. The removable shelves are designed to be stored on the integrated side handle hooks.
- 51 inches
- 43 inches
- 23 inches
- 90 pounds
WarrantyPortable Kitchens, Inc. warrants the cast aluminum grill capsule against burn-out, rust or breakage for a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase under normal, non-commercial use. Portable Kitchens, Inc. must be notified within thirty (30) days from the original date of purchase of any defect and Portable Kitchens, Inc. will replace any defect part.
Overall Dimensions Height 43 Inches Width 51 Inches Depth 23 Inches Weight 90 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Weight 100 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Portable Kitchen PK360 Cast Aluminum Freestanding Charcoal Grill & Smoker? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?