Top Rated: Best Electric Patio Heaters
Make your patio a hot spot with a new electric patio heater!
Electric patio heaters are perfect for those wanting to get more use out of their outdoor spaces year-round. They come in an assortment of colors and installations to suit a wide variety of residential and commercial spaces. Many people prefer electric patio heaters over gas because they're easier to install and cheaper to operate.
Are you looking to add an electric patio heater to your own outdoor space? Look no further! Our experts have ranked our best electric patio heaters so that it's easy for you to find the one that's right for your outdoor living area based on the below criteria
Efficiency - Not all patio heaters are created equal. Depending on the installation of your patio heater, different models will do the job more efficiently than others. We've chosen some of our top performing heaters that are sure to warm your patio up.
Style - Patio heaters have come a long way. You don't need to sacrifice style for function anymore! Our selection of sleek and stylish electric patio heaters are sure to fit right into your decor, no matter what your style is.
Quality - With electric patio heaters, you want one that will last. Since your patio heater will be outside, you need to be sure that it will be able to withstand the weather. We've chosen patio heaters that are high quality and long-lasting.
Best Electric Patio Heaters
- Bromic Heating Tungsten Smart-Heat Electric Patio Heater
- Infratech WD-Series Electric Infrared Patio Heater
- Fire Sense 1500W Electric Infrared Patio Heater
- Bromic Heating Cobalt Smart-Heat Electric Infrared Patio Heater
- Infratech Slimline Series Electric Infrared Patio Heater
- RADtec Designer Series Electric Infrared Patio Heater
- Lynx Electric Infrared Patio Heater
- Solaira ZIRO Light Series Electric Patio Heater
- Wall or ceiling mount options reclaim valuable floor space
- Weather resistance and stainless steel construction offer reliable heating and quality
- Equipped with a spectral reflector for distributing radiant heat evenly
- The infrared heating element tubes are frosted to reduce the harsh glare, producing a warm, attractive amber glow
Starting at $543.00*
- Designed for residential or commercial use
- Boasts a crisp, modern styling and a variety of mounting options.
- Can flush mount or mount to a pole, wall, or ceiling for versatile installation
- American-made heaters fashioned out of recyclable materials and operate with zero greenhouse emissions
Starting at $415.00*
- Converts over 96% of the energy used to radiant heat
- IP55 weather rated for water resistance
- Unlike other models, Ziro emits almost no visible light while still maintaining all of the radiant heat
- Utilizes one of the highest ceramic emitter surface temperatures to make it one of the highest radiant output heaters in its class.
Starting at $668.00*
- Reflector ensures that the heat produced is directed where you want it.
- An adjustable bracket lets you aim the heater precisely.
- Quartz element emits a soft amber glow
- Minimalistic take on patio heating
Starting at $531.00*
- Designed to withstand high heat
- Can be used in either vented fireplaces or outdoors in fire pits.
- Starfish come in an assortment of 5 colors
- Perfect to complement coastal style homes
Starting at $518.00*
- Tempered to withstand high temperatures without emitting smoke, ash, or toxins
- Polished, reflective glass glimmers in the fire
- Mix and match colors to customize your look
- Comes in 12 different color choices
Starting at $780.00*
- Comes with a dual stack control that allows each element to be powered independently
- Produces heat without glare or unpleasant light
- Infrared technology to produce radiant heat
- Can be flush mounted or installed to the ceiling or wall.
Starting at $579.00*
- Operates at 90 percent heating efficiency
- Approximately 5000 hours of bulb life.
- Heater reaches 100 percent heat production in seconds
- Runs on regular household electric current and consumes approximately 1/10 the energy costs of propane patio heaters
Starting at $299.99*
*Prices and availability subject to change at any time.