Are you looking for true low-and-slow BBQ? That tender, fall-off-the-bone goodness everyone strives for? With so many types of BBQ smokers on the market today, we know picking the right one can be tough. Thanks to more than 20 years of experience selling and testing every type of smoker, BBQGuys is the expert authority on BBQ smokers. We've composed several lists of top-ranked smokers that run on a variety of fuels to help you find one that fits your needs and budget. These smokers represent the best models available on the market today, and to help ensure you'll be happy with your smoker for many years to come, we've based our list on three important categories:
Value - A smoker's value shouldn’t be based solely on price. It’s one of the factors we consider when determining value, but we also look at each smoker’s features, design, functionality, engineering, and quality of materials. We’ve selected the ones that excel in every phase, so you can rest assured that each and every smoker chosen by our experts offers amazing value.
Durability - Some smokers are built with more economic, lower-quality components like painted steel or low-grade parts that’ll eventually be broken down by the elements. That's why it's important to consider smokers made of durable materials such as 304 stainless steel or cast aluminum that will never rust or corrode. You may pay more up front for smokers like these, but you’ll enjoy better performance and longevity in the long run.
Performance - Our experts weigh several factors when grading smokers for cooking performance. Smokers that cook the best have wider temperature variances, more even heat distribution, and are sealed tight to hold in smoke. The smokers our experts have chosen excel at retaining heat, creating smoke, and producing tender, delicious BBQ.
Best BBQ Smokers
- Lynx Sonoma 30 Inch Natural Gas Smart Smoker
- Texas Original Pits Luling Offset Smoker
- Cookshack AmeriQue Electric BBQ Smoker
- BBQ Pit Boys / Sunterra Colossus Offset Smoker
- Smokin Tex 1500-C Series Electric BBQ Smoker
- Texas Original Pits Pearsall Vertical Offset Smoker
- Cookshack SuperSmoker Electric BBQ Grill
- BBQ Pit Boys / Sunterra Big Ben Vertical Offset Smoker
- Backwoods Chubby 3400 Vertical Charcoal Smoker
- Gateway Drum Smokers Vertical Charcoal Smoker