BBQGuys.com (BBQGuys) is owned and operated by ShoppersChoice.com, LLC. All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Rest assured that your data security is our top priority. All online transactions typically exceed standard information security best practices and are conducted over a secure connection using the latest encryption technologies, ensuring you the best security during your shopping experience.
As for personal information, we will not give any information you confide in us to any other companies without first receiving consent from you. We realize that your personal information is given to us for purchasing and shipping reasons only, and we respect that. If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 1-877-743-2269.
Item Info & Pricing
BBQGuys reserves the right to change item pricing or information at any time. As a result, prices on our website may not be accurate. If an item is ordered off of the internet before we have updated our prices, the purchaser will be notified and given the option to cancel or pay the difference. If the price of an item is lowered after a purchase is made, BBQGuys will not refund the difference to the customer.
In some instances, we may show a picture that does not exactly match the product but helps illustrate what it will look like. Some examples include: shirts where we only have a picture of one color but we are offering several colors; gas logs where we show a 24 inch log set but offer other sizes, etc. In these instances, we will ship you the item you order (even though it may be slightly different than the image). Please check the product information and specs before you purchase.
Price Match Policy
If you find a lower price on an identical item at a local or online retail competitor (including shipping and delivery fees), just show us the competitor’s current ad or show a printout, photo, smartphone display or app, and we’ll match their price. If the price is actually below our cost (plus shipping and handling), we'll offer the product to you at our cost (plus shipping and handling). For more details view our Price Match Policy.
Prices on quotes are good for 7 days from the date sent to you, except when there is a price increase by the manufacturer. In the event of an increase from the manufacturer, your quote will be updated to the new price and the sales representative you worked with will follow up to discuss available options.
Offer Details & Exclusions for Discounts & Coupon Codes
Please note that a promotional coupon code may not work for all brands. Some of our products are already set to the minimum price the manufacturer will allow us to advertise, as per Minimum Sell Price policy.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, the brands below are excluded from BBQGuys promotions and special offers due to the manufacturer’s Minimum Sell Price policies. Should you enter a valid coupon code for one of the manufacturer’s products on this list, the code will alert you that it is not valid.
Free Shipping Offer Details
A Free Shipping promotional code (coupon code) may be combined with other offers, unless specifically stated otherwise. Any free shipping offer via promotional coupon applies only to standard shipping policies. The offer is not valid on previous purchases and cannot be applied retroactively.
Simple Shipping †
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Free Shipping on orders over $49
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $49 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
How We Handle Shipping
We reserve the right to choose which freightway carries your shipment. We don’t, however, control the shipping companies themselves (whether it’s a standard courier or a freight carrier — more on that last one in a minute). Once a shipment is in the hands of the delivery company, we can’t change shipping addresses or arrange for delivery to happen on a certain day. We can provide approximate delivery times, but that’s only based upon the information the delivery company makes available to us. That being said, we’re still standing by at 1-877-743-2269 to help in the event there’s an issue with your delivery.
Must-Know Information for Delivery of Large Packages
While UPS and FedEx are our carriers for smaller items, be aware that larger items and orders are shipped via freight. The freight process is a bit more complicated than what we’ve all come to expect for small parcels, so it’s important that you’re prepared and understand what’s required of you well before delivery day.
- Most freight products ship on a pallet
- Some carriers will call to schedule a delivery window, while others will deliver the shipment to a reasonably accessible location closest to your residence (their goal is to deliver as near a garage door as they can).
- We’ll specify which process you can expect in your shipping confirmation email.
For carriers that schedule delivery appointments:
- You are required to be home for delivery and provide your signature.
- The delivery is made with a semi-truck with lift gate services
- The shipment is dropped off at the curb — not the backyard, not the porch, not the garage, and not up the driveway — meaning you’re responsible for transporting it to its intended location. We’d recommend having at least 2 helpers on standby to assist with your delivery.
It’s worth reiterating: these freight shipments are delivered no further than the curbside, and all freight shipments require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to leave the delivery without a signature, BBQGuys can’t be held responsible for damages that occur during delivery. As complicated as this process may seem, we’ve only scratched the surface here — please review our detailed guide to freight delivery so there are no surprises when a freight shipment heads your way.
For carriers that deliver without an appointment:
- You aren’t required to set up a delivery window
- You aren’t required to be home at the time of delivery
- You aren’t required to sign for the pallets
Instead of scheduling an appointment, arranging your schedule to be home for the delivery, and signing to confirm receipt, you can sit back and let your items come to you. If you’re home at the time of the drop-off, you can request the driver place your delivery in the garage; if you’re out of the house, the driver will leave it near the garage or doorstep.
Shipping to Remote Areas
Be aware that remote or hard-to-reach areas may incur additional shipping fees, and this applies to free shipping as well as regular shipping orders. If your order is being shipped to a location with known shipping restrictions, a customer service representative will promptly contact you to notify you of any additional charges.
That being said, we don’t always know if your area is remote or will make freight delivery difficult. If you anticipate that a shipping company will have issues reaching your residence, it’s your responsibility to inform us of those issues at the time of purchase. Such problems include but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant establishments. BBQGuys is not responsible for shipping costs on merchandise not delivered because of a shipping company's inability to reach a particular location. Additionally, in-home delivery is neither implied nor offered without additional charge, and isn’t necessarily available even if you’re willing to pay more for it.
Shipping to APO/FPO Addresses
We do ship to APO/FPO addresses, but such shipments are subject to USPS size, weight, and content restrictions. If we can’t send a package to your APO/FPO address, we’ll contact you to work out an alternative. Likewise, APO/FPO shipments may be subject to additional shipping fees — if such a case arises, we’ll contact you to notify you of the fees and give you a chance to adjust your shipping address if desired.
Incorrect Addresses & Failed Freight Deliveries
If any item is shipped and returned because it’s not deliverable on account of an incorrect address, you’ll be responsible for shipping both ways. If an item shipped via freight is returned because the freight company couldn’t reach your residence, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
Shipping Outside of the Continental U.S.
All shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are sent via FedEx 2Day, and as such require an individual quote. If you order via the phone, you will be notified of the extra shipping before you place your order. If you order online, a customer service representative will contact you shortly after your order is placed with the additional shipping charges (before the item is shipped).
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder. We recommend you first contact the desired freight forwarder to obtain their shipping and receiving processes. You will be responsible for all duties and tariffs on Canadian shipments, along with coordinating with the freight forwarder for delivery to the final destination. Please call 1-877-743-2269 for assistance, otherwise enter the shipping address provided by your US-based freight forwarder.
BBQGuys wants to make sure that your shopping experience is an excellent one and if for some reason, a product is not to your satisfaction, we can offer solutions.
Item(s) must be in unused, unassembled condition and returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Items that are not eligible for return include the following:
- Used items, including items that have been installed or assembled.
- Clearance items.
- Warehouse Deal Items.
- Custom-made, special-order and made-to-order products.
- Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description.
- Items requested outside of the 30-day return period.
If your item qualifies for return you can start the process with the “Submit a Return Request” button below. Please be aware of the following information regarding how this process will proceed:
- All shipping (to and from) costs are deducted from the refund.
- You will receive an email confirming we received your request that will include additional details on the process.
- An itemized Return Authorization, return shipping labels, and detailed instructions will be emailed to you upon approval. Approved returns must be returned within 30 days of receiving approval.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- Your return must be properly packaged in the original outer & inner packaging to help reduce damage and include all original parts, manuals, pieces, packing slips, etc.
- After BBQGuys receives and inspects the return, your refund will be issued. The processing time for the refund will depend on the payment option used for the order.
- Any items returned outside of this process or 30-day period are not eligible for a refund.
- Any items returned on your own are not eligible for a refund.
In the rare instance that you receive a defective product, most of the manufacturers we carry have great processes to assists so you should check your manual for details.
If you are advised to contact us, our knowledgeable Support team will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process. Please be aware of the following information we need and how the process normally proceeds:
- The defective item must still be within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- You will need to supply any serial numbers, a description of issue, and any pictures or video depicting the issue.
- BBQGuys are the experts, so we will attempt to troubleshoot with you to verify that it is a defect.
- We report this to the manufacturer to begin the claim.
- The manufacturer will review the claim, then they will approve or reject it.
- The time for the manufacturer to respond may vary depending on the manufacturer’s internal processes.
- If approved, the warranty process begins and service, parts, repair or any combination of those as needed will be provided in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Some parts or items may need to be returned to the manufacturer for quality control. We will advise you of this.
- BBQGuys is not responsible for reimbursement of any labor costs or project delays that may occur due to the receipt of defective goods. We recommend that you wait to schedule installation until after your order has arrived and items have been fully inspected.
- All shipments should be opened and inspected within 48 hours of delivery in accordance with our Delivery Inspection policy. It is recommended that you check for visible defect at this time as well as damage to prevent any delays with getting to use your item(s).
If your item has a defect outside of the warranty period:
- We will not be able to facilitate a claim to the manufacturer.
- Any replacement parts or whole units at this point can be purchased by you through BBQGuys. Contact us for pricing and availability.
- Parts or whole replacement units may not be available for discontinued items.
If you receive a damaged item, you must notify us within five (5) calendar days of delivery. Open and inspect all items upon delivery. If you are not installing your product right away, you will still need to open and inspect everything for damage.
Damage reported within 5 calendar days of delivery:
- Refuse the item with the carrier if you’re able to do so.
- If you accept the item, report damage to us (after inspecting box and inner items/contents) within 5 calendar days. Report damage here
- We will then offer parts, a discount to keep as is, or allow a return for refund/replacement.
- Item can NOT be used in any way.
- If you choose to keep the item for a discount, you have 5 calendar days to reply to accept or reject the discount offer from us (again, do not use your item during this time until final offer/resolution is agreed upon).
- Keep all of the packaging, the box and all items/pieces, in the event the item needs to return to us.
Damage reported after 5 calendar days:
- No refunds, store credits, or free parts will be offered or issued. This is non-negotiable. We will only be able to sell you replacement parts for a repair.
- This is outside of our time frame to file any claims with the carrier or manufacturer/shipping warehouse.
- Since no return will be approved during this time, you are free to use the item, if you wish.
- We may require pictures of the item to determine the parts potentially needed.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Effective Date: December 31, 2019
Services offered by BBQGuys are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18), you should not provide any personal information to us.
As for personal information, we will not sell any information you confide in us to any other companies without first receiving consent from you.
We realize that your personal information is given to us for purchasing and shipping reasons only, and we respect that.
If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 1-877-743-2269.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, please click here.
We use a third party to send email alerts. If you sign up for any of our email alerts, the third party will have access to your email for the purposes of sending out correspondence pertaining to BBQGuys only, and has no authorization to use your email address for any purpose other than sending messages from us to you. If you sign up for these alerts and wish to unsubscribe later, you may use the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any email message we send, or you can contact us.
We use single sign-on services that allow you to sign into our Site using your third-party social networking login credentials for accounts such as Facebook. This allows you to link your existing social network profile to your account. Once connected, you will be able to post content on the third-party web site from our Site and interact with your friends from the third-party site(s). Our Site may also access available information from your third-party social network profile such as your name, profile picture, gender, list of friends, email address, wall postings and news feed.
BBQGuys participates in the Adobe Experience Cloud Device Co-op to better understand how you use our website and apps across the various devices you use, and to deliver tailored promotions. Learn more about how Adobe does this and how you may opt-out of this program.
Information We Collect
Information is gathered from the BBQGuys Sites by us, our service providers, and partners.
Information You Provide. We may collect information that you choose to provide on the BBQGuys Sites in a variety of ways, such as when you:
- register for a BBQGuys user account. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- make information available to us via social networking logins, such as Facebook or Twitter;
- express an interest in buying a product from a BBQGuys site;
- participate in chats;
- apply for credit with one of our finance partners;
- provide payment card information for one of our products or services;
- subscribe to emails or provide feedback; and
- participate in surveys, sweepstakes or other promotions.
Automated Information. Information regarding your use of the BBQGuys’ Sites may be collected and/or aggregated through the use of automated means. This automatically collected information may include information such as:
- your IP address, the type of browser and operating system used;
- date and time, you access the BBQGuys Site and pages you visit, and if you linked from or to another website, the address of that website;
- email you open and links you click on within those emails; and
- your ISP or mobile carrier, and the type of handheld or mobile device that you used.
Data Technologies. Various technologies are used to automatically collect information, such as cookies, local shared objects, and web beacons (generally referred to as "Data Technologies". "Cookies" are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device for the purpose of identifying your browser or storing information or settings in your browser. "Local shared objects," sometimes known as Flash cookies, may be used to store your preferences or display content based upon what you have viewed on various websites to personalize your visit. A "web beacon," also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies. Anonymous advertising identifiers are increasingly being used on mobile devices and otherwise in a manner similar to cookies. When we refer to Data Technologies, we are including all current and similar future technologies.
One or more Data Technologies may be used on the BBQGuys Sites and other websites and mobile applications (that may not be the BBQGuys Sites) by us, by another party on our behalf, or by third parties in accordance with their privacy policies. Data Technologies may be used by us and others, on our behalf and on their own behalf, to transmit information to you or about you and connect information about you from different sources, websites, devices, and mobile applications.
We may use a uniquely generated trackable toll-free telephone number on BBQGuys.com or in advertisements. If you call one of these uniquely generated toll-free numbers, we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) may collect non-personally identifiable information about the call (e.g. date, time, duration), as well as personally identifiable information (e.g. your name, the number from which your call originated).
Videos. We may target and track the videos you view on the Sites. You consent to our tracking of your video viewing through the Site or third-party social media for up to two years or as permitted by applicable law.
Location Information. When you download or use the BBQGuys Sites, we may collect physical location information that is sufficiently precise to allow us to locate a specific person or device ("Location Information"). We may use Location Information and provide it to third parties to provide you with content and services that are relevant to a particular location, such as advertising and search results to evaluate and improve the BBQGuys Sites, or to provide you with content and services relevant to your interests.
Publicly Posted Information. Information that you make available to us and others via social media networks, forums, blogs, list serves, chat rooms or similar functionality is public information that we or others may share or use in accordance with the law.
Combined Information and Information from Other Sources. We may combine information that you provide to us with information we receive from our affiliates and other sources, as well as with other information that is automatically collected. The combined information may include information about your use of the Sites, your use of other websites, devices and mobile applications and information from our affiliates and other sources.
How We May Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
- for everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your user account, providing products and services you request, processing and collecting payments and providing customer support;
- to offer our other products or services to you;
- to communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other offers or promotions;
- to evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services, applications and websites;
- to diagnose and address technical and service problems;
- to perform data analyses, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, demographic analysis and financial analysis;
- to deliver content (including advertising) correlating to your interests and browsing and usage history, both within the BBQGuys Sites and on other websites and applications;
- to comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies; and
- to contact you via telephone, text or chat. We will obtain your consent to contact you when and, in the manner, required by law.
Applications, Widgets, and Social Media
Advertising that is customized based on predictions generated over time from your visits across different websites, devices and mobile applications is sometimes called "online behavioral" or "interest-based" advertising. We may partner with advertising networks, which are companies that deliver targeted advertisements to consumers and generate statistics and metrics related to the delivery of interest-based advertisements. They may utilize information collected through a variety of Data Technologies to provide customization, auditing, research and reporting for us, our affiliates and other advertisers. This data collection takes place both on the BBQGuys Sites and on third-party's websites and mobile applications. This process allows BBQGuys to deliver targeted advertising, enhance marketing programs and help track the effectiveness of such efforts. Our advertising networks also may use this information for determining or predicting the characteristics and preferences of their respective advertising audiences and measuring the effectiveness of their advertising in accordance with their privacy policies.
We do not provide information that is directly associated with a specific person (such as name and address) to an advertising network when you interact with or view a customized advertisement. However, when you complete a purchase on BBQGuys, we may share your information with a third party advertiser that will assume you are interested in the subject matter.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share information about you that we collect or receive, except as described below:
- Our Service Providers. We may engage third parties to provide the services offered through or in connection with the BBQGuys Sites on our behalf. We require such providers to maintain information about you as confidential and to use the information only to perform the services specified by us in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- Co-Sponsored Promotions. In the event that you participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest or other promotion that is co-sponsored by BBQGuys and a third party, we may share information collected in conjunction with the survey, sweepstakes, contest or promotion, including personal information, with that third party. After the information is provided to those third parties, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information is subject to their privacy policies and practices. Surveys, sweepstakes and other promotions conducted on behalf of BBQGuys and a third party will include branding from both BBQGuys and the third party.
- Credit Applications. If you apply for credit on the BBQGuys Sites with us, or any third party, it will be necessary for you to provide personal information to complete the application, including your address, credit information and history, employment and other financial information. We may share your application information with the financial partners so that they can process your application and otherwise use it in accordance with their privacy policies, however, we will not use your personal financial information for interest based advertising.
- Corporate and Asset Transactions. If we sell all or substantially all of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of our business, we may transfer all information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
Other. We may access or disclose information, including personal information, to:
- protect or defend our interests and the legal rights or property of BBQGuys and our affiliates;
- protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of the BBQGuys Sites or members of the public;
- protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or
- comply with prudent legal practice as we may determine, and applicable law or legal process.
You are entitled to make certain choices about how we communicate with you.
- You may choose not to provide personal information, even though that might impact your ability to register or receive a particular product or service.
- If you do not want to receive marketing email from us, you can follow the unsubscribe link provided in those emails.
- You have a number of choices regarding certain Data Technologies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser's setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You may also render some web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies and disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings. If you choose to decline cookies or similar technologies, however, please note that certain features may not function properly or at all as a result. You may be able to adjust the use of advertising identifiers on mobile devices through the settings on your device. Finally, if you do not want to use a uniquely generated telephone number, you may choose to not call us.
- If you do not want us to use Location Information, you can decline ourinitial invitation to provide that information, or opt out by changing the location services settings on your mobile device. However, please note that certain features may not function properly or at all as a result if you opt out.
Your California Privacy Rights
This PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS supplements the information contained in the Privacy Statement of BBQGuys and applies solely to consumers who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an individual consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). We have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
The following examples are taken directly from California Consumer Privacy Act, BBQGuys.com, Inc. collects at least one of the example items from each category.
- A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
- A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
- Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
- Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
Internet or other similar network activity
- Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Physical location or movements.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
Inferences drawn from other personal information
- Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website (www.BBQGuys.com). For example, from customer submissions through our website or customer usage details collected automatically.
- From other third-parties. For example, Facebook and Twitter.
- Phone Calls between you and BBQGuys
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category I: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers. For example, sharing information with a marketing campaign service provider.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 entitles California users to request information concerning whether a business has disclosed certain information about you to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California users who wish to request further information in compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected about you and retained, subject to certain exceptions in the CCPA. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies, and we will direct our service providers to similarly delete your personal information from their records.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a “verifiable consumer request” (defined below) to us by either:
- Visiting: BBQGuys CCPA
- Emailing: email@example.com
By Postal Service:
Postal Address: BBQGuys
Attn: Chase Shelton, General Counsel
8151 Airline Hwy
Baton Rouge, LA 70815
Only you or someone you authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
A verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide enough information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
- Describe your request with enough detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
- You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties, provide you a different level or quality of goods or services, or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Do Not Track
Online Tracking Policy for California Residents. As of the effective date of this Privacy Statement, there is no commonly accepted response for Do Not Track signals initiated by browsers, therefore we do not respond to them.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Attn: Chase Shelton, General Counsel
8151 Airline Hwy
Baton Rouge, LA 70815
Access and Correction
Access to information that we collect and maintain about you may be available to you. For example, if you created a password-protected account within the BBQGuys Sites, you can access that account to update the information you previously provided. Additionally, if you believe that information we maintain about you is inaccurate, subject to applicable law, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the "How to Contact Us" section below.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to safeguard information about you in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. Of course, despite these measures, we cannot guarantee perfect security of networks, servers and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
If you choose to visit the BBQGuys Sites, your visit and any dispute regarding privacy is subject to this Privacy Statement and our Visitor Agreement, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Louisiana.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement to provide clarification or notice of changes to our practices. If we make changes, we will revise the date at the top of this Privacy Statement. We will provide you with additional notice of material changes by posting notice of the changes for thirty (30) days before we implement those changes.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items sold by BBQGuys and shipped to locations in the US, including territories may be subject to tax.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of states BBQGuys is required to collect and remit sales tax to:
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
* The State of Alabama created the Simplified Sellers Use Tax program (SSUT) under Statute § 40-23-192.
The SSUT program allows eligible sellers to collect, report and remit a flat eight percent (8%) sellers use tax on all sales made into Alabama.
** No tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.
How tax is calculated
The amount of tax charged on your order depends on many factors, including the following:
- The identity of the seller
- The shipment or delivery address of your order
These factors can change between the time you place an order and when your shipment is complete. As a result, the tax calculated on your order may change.
The tax rate applied to your order will be the combined state and local rates of the address where your order is delivered to or fulfilled from. For example, if you live in a state that does not impose a sales tax, you may still see tax calculated on your order if shipped to another state.
BBQGuys Rewards Program
Access to Your Rewards Account
BBQGuys reserves the right to change the membership terms and conditions of the rewards program at any time. This may include, but is not limited to, the number points earned for spending, the number of points required to redeem rewards, or any caps or fees on earning and redeeming points. BBQGuys may cancel the program, as well as any point balances by giving 120 days prior notice by email. If the email is not received due to a spam blocker, a change of email address, a full mailbox or any other reason, BBQGuys will not be held responsible and will not be required to extend the notification time.
Rewards members will be assigned a unique account number associated with your BBQGuys user account. This unique account number posted on the Rewards section once you are logged in to your account. Points may not be applied unless you:
- Sign in to your user account during checkout so your current order will be associated with your rewards account, or
- Call in to place your order and let the Customer Service Representative know that you have a rewards account and give them the email address you used to start the account.
If you do not have a rewards account at the time you are placing your order, you may request the Customer Service Representative enroll you if you are placing your order over the phone, or signing up for one before finishing your order if you are using the shopping cart. Failure to make sure your account is associated with your order in one of the manners described above may forfeit the points to your account. To ensure your points are associated with the correct user account, you may:
- Request the Customer Service Representative verify the points are correctly associated with the account,
- Enroll you if you are placing your order over the phone, or
- Sign up for BBQGuys Rewards during the transaction process when checking out on the shopping cart.
Upon filling out the application members may also be required to answer a secret question so that customer service agents may be able to verify the identity of the customer.
In the event that a rewards member’s method of payment is declined, points will not be earned. Points are not earned until the transaction is completed and paid in full.
Points accrued by rewards members are not transferable by operation of law or otherwise to any person or entity and cannot be transferred to any other account.
Credits posted to orders that acquired rewards points, including those arising from returned goods or services will also post a debit to the points accrued in your rewards account.
Rewards points cannot be used to pay taxes.
BBQGuys reserves the right to decline any request to convert rewards points for purchase at any time.
Brands which cannot be purchased with Rewards points
For various reasons, some brands may be restricted from being purchased with rewards points.
Having items of the following brands in your cart will remove your ability to pay for the order using rewards points:
- Lynx Grills
- Delta Heat
- Twin Eagles
- Viking Appliances
In-depth details about rewards
Terms and Conditions of Contests & Sweepstakes
BBQGuys, will periodically conduct online sweepstakes and/or competitions. Below are the standard Terms and Conditions of our contests. Specific rules and regulations regarding individual contests may be found on the contest’s primary page.
- BBQGuys is the primary coordinator and owner of contests conducted on BBQGuys.com.
- There is no purchase necessary to participate in our online sweepstakes or contests.
- Employees of BBQGuys, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Signing up for this competition indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails and/or alerts via social media, as needed, throughout the duration of the contest.
- The entry date and closing date for each contest is clearly marked on the individual contest’s primary page.
- Winners will be notified through a combination of email, text, phone call(s), or (when stated) social media alert(s). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winners are chosen by random at the prescribed date and time. BBQGuys, will notify the winner within 72 hours on how to claim the prize.
- Winners and participants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the scope of the contest and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered and the prizes are not generally transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- BBQGuys reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the management of BBQGuys.
Find a Pro Locator
Shopperschoice.com, LLC d/b/a BBQGuys.com (BBQGuys) does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, any third party or Service Provider. You agree that should you use or rely on such content, data, advertisement, products, goods or services, available or unavailable from, or through any third party or Service Provider, BBQGuys is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings with any Service Provider and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are between you and such Service Provider exclusively and do not involve BBQGuys. You should make whatever investigation or other resources that you deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging Service Providers.