Table of Contents
Item Info & Pricing
BBQGuys reserves the right to change item pricing or information at any time. As a result, prices on our website may not be accurate. If an item is ordered off of the internet before we have updated our prices, the purchaser will be notified and given the option to cancel or pay the difference. If the price of an item is lowered after a purchase is made, BBQGuys will not refund the difference to the customer.
Price Match Policy
If you find a lower price on an identical item at a local or online retail competitor (including shipping and delivery fees), just show us the competitor’s current ad or show a printout, photo, smartphone display or app, and we’ll match their price. If the price is actually below our cost (plus shipping and handling), we'll offer the product to you at our cost (plus shipping and handling). For more details view our Price Match Policy.
Prices on quotes are good for 7 days from the date sent to you, except when there is a price increase by the manufacturer. In the event of an increase from the manufacturer, your quote will be updated to the new price and the sales representative you worked with will follow up to discuss available options.
Item Page Information
In some instances, we may show a picture that does not exactly match the product but helps illustrate what it will look like. Some examples include: shirts where we only have a picture of one color but we are offering several colors; gas logs where we show a 24 inch log set but offer other sizes, etc. In these instances, we will ship you the item you order (even though it may be slightly different than the image). Please check the product information and specs before you purchase.
Offer Details & Exclusions for Discounts & Coupon Codes
Please note that a promotional coupon code may not work for all brands. Some of our products are already set to the minimum price the manufacturer will allow us to advertise, as per Minimum Sell Price policy.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, the brands below are excluded from BBQGuys promotions and special offers due to the manufacturer’s Minimum Sell Price policies. Should you enter a valid coupon code for one of the manufacturer’s products on this list, the code will alert you that it is not valid.
Please contact a BBQGuys representative at 1-877-743-2269 with any questions regarding comparable products.
Free Shipping Offer Details
A Free Shipping promotional code (coupon code) may be combined with other offers, unless specifically stated otherwise. Any free shipping offer via promotional coupon applies only to standard shipping policies. The offer is not valid on previous purchases and cannot be applied retroactively.
Simple Shipping †
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Free Shipping on orders over $49
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $49 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Holiday Gift Shipping Cutoff
Most items ordered by December 15th that have a 24 hour lead time should arrive before December 25th. Delivery by December 25th is not guaranteed. Be sure to check individual item lead times for the best estimated delivery date.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
How We Handle Shipping
We reserve the right to choose which freightway carries your shipment. We don’t, however, control the shipping companies themselves (whether it’s a standard courier or a freight carrier — more on that last one in a minute). Once a shipment is in the hands of the delivery company, we can’t change shipping addresses or arrange for delivery to happen on a certain day. We can provide approximate delivery times, but that’s only based upon the information the delivery company makes available to us. That being said, we’re still standing by at 1-877-743-2269 to help in the event that there’s an issue with your delivery.
Must-Know Information for Delivery of Large Packages
While UPS and FedEx are our carriers for smaller items, be aware that larger items and orders are shipped via freight. Freight delivery is a little different than the standard shipping process, so it’s important that you’re prepared and understand what’s required of you well before delivery day. For more detailed information, refer to our Freight Delivery Help Page or print out our handy Freight Delivery Checklist so you’re ready for delivery day.
- Most freight products ship on a pallet.
- Freight drivers leave all pallets at the curb, meaning you’re responsible for moving your shipment up the driveway and into your home or backyard.
- Most carriers will not call to schedule your delivery. While a few carriers may call you to schedule an exact delivery window, most will only provide a tracking number and an estimated delivery date.
- We’ll specify which process you can expect in your shipping confirmation email.
For carriers that schedule delivery appointments:
- You are required to be home and provide your signature at the time of delivery.
- The delivery is made with a semi-truck with lift gate services.
- The shipment is dropped off at the curb, meaning you’re responsible for transporting it to its intended location. We’d recommend having at least 2 helpers on standby to assist with your delivery.
When the shipping company calls to set up your exact delivery window, they will use the main contact number you provided at the time of checkout. That’s why it’s crucial for you to enter the best phone number to reach you at when you place your order with us.
Inspect your shipment for any missing or damaged items and be sure to note these on the signature documents provided by the delivery driver. If any items are missing or damaged, contact us immediately at 1-877-743-2269. You have 5 calendar days from the date of delivery to report any damaged items to us. If multiple items are damaged, you have the right to refuse delivery of the entire shipment. For more detailed information, refer to our Freight Delivery Help Page or print out our handy Freight Delivery Checklist so you’re ready for delivery day.
For carriers that deliver without an appointment:
- You will not be provided a specific day and time window when your shipment will be delivered, only as estimated delivery date.
- While you are not required to give your signature at the time of delivery, we still recommend you be home when your order arrives.
- The driver will leave your pallets at the curb whether you are present at the time of delivery or not.
Even if your carrier has not called to schedule an exact delivery window with you, we strongly recommend that you inspect your shipment for lost or damaged items when it arrives. If any items are missing or damaged, please contact us immediately at 1-877-743-2269. You have 5 calendar days from the date of delivery to report any damaged items to us. If multiple items are damaged, you have the right to refuse delivery of the entire shipment. For more detailed information, refer to our Freight Delivery Help Page or print out our handy Freight Delivery Checklist so you’re ready for delivery day.
Shipping to Remote Areas
Be aware that remote or hard-to-reach areas may incur additional shipping fees, and this applies to free shipping as well as regular shipping orders. If your order is being shipped to a location with known shipping restrictions, a customer service representative will promptly contact you to notify you of any additional charges.
That being said, we don’t always know if your area is remote or will make freight delivery difficult. If you anticipate that a shipping company will have issues reaching your residence, it’s your responsibility to inform us of those issues at the time of purchase. Such problems include but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant establishments. BBQGuys is not responsible for shipping costs on merchandise not delivered because of a shipping company's inability to reach a particular location. Additionally, in-home delivery is neither implied nor offered without additional charge, and isn’t necessarily available even if you’re willing to pay more for it.
Shipping to APO/FPO Addresses
We do ship to APO/FPO addresses, but such shipments are subject to USPS size, weight, and content restrictions. If we can’t send a package to your APO/FPO address, we’ll contact you to work out an alternative. Likewise, APO/FPO shipments may be subject to additional shipping fees — if such a case arises, we’ll contact you to notify you of the fees and give you a chance to adjust your shipping address if desired.
Incorrect Addresses & Failed Freight Deliveries
If any item is shipped and returned because it’s not deliverable on account of an incorrect address, you’ll be responsible for shipping both ways. If an item shipped via freight is returned because the freight company couldn’t reach your residence, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
Shipping Outside of the Continental U.S.
All shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are sent via FedEx 2Day, and as such require an individual quote. If you order via the phone, you will be notified of the extra shipping before you place your order. If you order online, a customer service representative will contact you shortly after your order is placed with the additional shipping charges (before the item is shipped).
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder. We recommend you first contact the desired freight forwarder to obtain their shipping and receiving processes. You will be responsible for all duties and tariffs on Canadian shipments, along with coordinating with the freight forwarder for delivery to the final destination. Please call 1-877-743-2269 for assistance, otherwise enter the shipping address provided by your US-based freight forwarder.
BBQGuys wants to make sure that your shopping experience is an excellent one and if for some reason, a product is not to your satisfaction, we can offer solutions.
Item(s) must be in unused, unassembled condition and returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Items that are not eligible for return include the following:
- Used items, including items that have been installed or assembled.
- Clearance items.
- Warehouse Deal Items.
- Custom-made, special-order and made-to-order products.
- Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description.
- Items requested outside of the 30-day return period.
If your item qualifies for return you can start the process with the “Submit a Return Request” button below. Please be aware of the following information regarding how this process will proceed:
- All shipping (to and from) costs are deducted from the refund.
- You will receive an email confirming we received your request that will include additional details on the process.
- An itemized Return Authorization, return shipping labels, and detailed instructions will be emailed to you upon approval. Approved returns must be returned within 30 days of receiving approval.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- Your return must be properly packaged in the original outer & inner packaging to help reduce damage and include all original parts, manuals, pieces, packing slips, etc.
- After BBQGuys receives and inspects the return, your refund will be issued. The processing time for the refund will depend on the payment option used for the order.
- Any items returned outside of this process or 30-day period are not eligible for a refund.
- Any items returned on your own are not eligible for a refund.
In the rare instance that you receive a defective product, most of the manufacturers we carry have great processes to assists so you should check your manual for details.
If you are advised to contact us, our knowledgeable Support team will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process. Please be aware of the following information we need and how the process normally proceeds:
- The defective item must still be within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- You will need to supply any serial numbers, a description of issue, and any pictures or video depicting the issue.
- BBQGuys are the experts, so we will attempt to troubleshoot with you to verify that it is a defect.
- We report this to the manufacturer to begin the claim.
- The manufacturer will review the claim, then they will approve or reject it.
- The time for the manufacturer to respond may vary depending on the manufacturer’s internal processes.
- If approved, the warranty process begins and service, parts, repair or any combination of those as needed will be provided in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Some parts or items may need to be returned to the manufacturer for quality control. We will advise you of this.
- BBQGuys is not responsible for reimbursement of any labor costs or project delays that may occur due to the receipt of defective goods. We recommend that you wait to schedule installation until after your order has arrived and items have been fully inspected.
- All shipments should be opened and inspected within 48 hours of delivery in accordance with our Delivery Inspection policy. It is recommended that you check for visible defect at this time as well as damage to prevent any delays with getting to use your item(s).
If your item has a defect outside of the warranty period:
- We will not be able to facilitate a claim to the manufacturer.
- Any replacement parts or whole units at this point can be purchased by you through BBQGuys. Contact us for pricing and availability.
- Parts or whole replacement units may not be available for discontinued items.
If you receive a damaged item, you must notify us within five (5) calendar days of delivery. Open and inspect all items upon delivery. If you are not installing your product right away, you will still need to open and inspect everything for damage.
Damage reported within 5 calendar days of delivery:
- Refuse the item with the carrier if you’re able to do so.
- If you accept the item, report damage to us (after inspecting box and inner items/contents) within 5 calendar days. Report damage here.
- We will then offer parts, a discount to keep as is, or allow a return for refund/replacement.
- Item can NOT be used in any way.
- If you choose to keep the item for a discount, you have 5 calendar days to reply to accept or reject the discount offer from us (again, do not use your item during this time until final offer/resolution is agreed upon).
- Keep all of the packaging, the box and all items/pieces, in the event the item needs to return to us.
Damage reported after 5 calendar days:
- No refunds, store credits, or free parts will be offered or issued. This is non-negotiable. We will only be able to sell you replacement parts for a repair.
- This is outside of our time frame to file any claims with the carrier or manufacturer/shipping warehouse.
- Since no return will be approved during this time, you are free to use the item, if you wish.
- We may require pictures of the item to determine the parts potentially needed.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Table of Contents
- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share your Information
- Third Party Advertising and Analytics
- “Do Not Track” and Global Privacy Control Signals
- Third Party Content, Applications, and Links
- Your Choices About the Information We Collect
- Security of Your Information
- General Audience Services
- Consent to International Transfer of Your Information
- How Long We Retain Your Information
- Contact Us
- Notice to Nevada Residents
- Notice to California Residents
- Notice to Virginia Residents
- Additional Information for Canadian Residents
1. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We may collect information from you both directly and automatically when you use the Services. Some of this information may be considered “personal information” under various applicable laws. We consider information that identifies you as a specific, identified individual to be personal information (such as your name and email address), and we treat additional information, including IP addresses and cookie identifiers, as “personal information” where required by applicable law. Note that we may de-identify personal information so that it is non-personal, such as by aggregating it or converting it to a code, sometimes using a function commonly known as a “hash.” We will treat de-identified information as non-personal to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information You Submit Via the Services - In the course of using the Services, you may provide us with certain information, including without limitation contact information (such as your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, and email address), information regarding your preferences and interests (such as via your lists), demographic information (such as your date of birth), transaction-related information (such as payment information and return and exchange information), content (such as reviews, survey responses, and feedback), financial information (such as when you apply for credit with one of our finance partners), and information submitted while interacting with our Customer Service team (such as via phone or chat).
- Chat Boxes - When you participate in our Chat, BBQGuys can record and use your communications and the information you provide in order to assist you during the Chat to improve our products and services, and for marketing purposes. If you do not consent, please do not use the chat assistance feature.
- Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of the Services - When you use the Services, we, our third-party service providers, and our business partners may automatically collect certain information (“Usage Information”). One of the ways we collect Usage information is when you visit portions of the Services, our servers automatically generate logs to help us determine how people travel through the Services and to improve our services. Usage Information is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we treat it as personal information. This Usage Information includes your IP address and unique device identifiers (“Device IDs”) for your computer, mobile phone, or other device used to access the Services. A Device ID is a number that is automatically assigned to your device, and our servers identify your device by its Device ID. We will also collect and track other data and information relating to your device, including the Internet service provider you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the type of browser you use. We may be able to collect or infer your approximate location based on your IP address or similar information that we collect. We track your activities on the Services such as the pages and content you access and your interactions with the content we provide.
We use the following types of tracking technologies (collectively referred to as “Tracking Technologies”) to automatically collect information when you interact with us online:
- Web beacons (also known as clear GIFs and pixel tags) - small pieces of code used to collect usage analytics. They help us to determine, for instance, whether a page has been viewed or not and, if so, how many times. When you ask us to send you information on a promotion or a newsletter, we will use web beacons to establish how many of the emails are actually opened.
- Embedded scripts - programming code designed to collect information about your interactions with the Services, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or other device from our server or a third-party service provider or business partner and is deactivated or deleted when you disconnect from the Services.
We use similar tools to collect such information from mobile devices. In addition, we may use a variety of other technologies that collect similar information for security and fraud detection purposes.
- Information from Third Parties - We may receive information about you from third parties, such as data providers who enhance the information we have about you, publicly available information, or third parties that you integrate into the Services, such as social media platforms.
If you choose to post information to a third party platform, that information may be public and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of the Services. You may also choose to participate in a way that connects that third-party service with the Services, such as posting to one of our pages on a social media site. Doing so may allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you, including personal information, and the third party may allow us to re-post content related to us on our own services.
In addition, these third parties may set their own cookies and collect information about your use of the Services, including your IP address or other device identifiers, and which areas of the Services you visit. Certain third-party platforms may be able to collect certain information on your visits to the Services regardless of whether or not you affirmatively interact with the feature and whether or not you are logged into (or have) an account. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of third parties that control platforms you post to or that connect to the Services and set your privacy preferences with them.
2. How We Use Your Information
- to provide the Services to you and allow you to participate in the features the Services offer, including to register your account;
- to fulfill, track, and recover your orders, including processing your financial information and payment methods to complete your transactions;
- to customize and optimize our content for you, such as recommendations, promotions, and advertisements we display to you both when you use the Services and elsewhere online;
- to provide information on products or services we think you may be interested in, including special offers and promotions from us, our advertisers, and third-party partners, using the contact information you provide;
- to improve and monetize the Services, which may include tracking traffic, usage, trends and navigation patterns related to your activities on the Services and appending third-party data to your information;
- to recognize you across our Services and across your devices;
- to contact you to respond to your questions, feedback, or requests, or to provide you with support;
- to communicate with you about the services, content, features or products you use or request, including to provide you with information concerning changes to the Services which may affect your account and/or your use of the Services, or in our discretion, changes to our policies;
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- for internal business purposes, including to verify your identity, prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to protect ourselves and you from people violating our Terms of Service, or otherwise to protect our or third-party rights or interests, which may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, courts, or other government entities; and
- in any other way we describe when you provide the information, or otherwise with your prior consent.
3. How We Share Your Information
We may aggregate, de-identify, and/or anonymize any information collected through the Services such that such information is no longer linked to your personal information. We may share non-personal information (including hashed or other de-identified data) with third parties for advertising and other purposes.
- Publicly Posted Content/At Your Request - If you post content publicly, such as in a review, your information will be shared with the public. We may also share information when you direct us to do so, such as if you consent to post a testimonial along with your name, if you choose to link your account with a social networking service or other third party application or feature through which information is shared, or if we present you with an opportunity to receive marketing offers from a third party. We do not share personal information with any third party for the third party’s own direct marketing purposes unless we first provide you with the opportunity to agree (by opting-in or electing not to opt-out). If you opt-in or if you do not opt-out at the time choice is provided, your personal information will be disclosed to that third party and will be subject to the third party’s privacy practices. We do not control the actions of third parties and you post content and share your information at your own risk.
- Business Partners - We may share your information with business partners and similar third parties who we believe offer products and services that may be of interest to you. They may use your information for their marketing purposes.
- Affiliated Entities - We may share information among our affiliated corporate entities for their business purposes.
- Service Providers - We contract with certain companies to perform services on our behalf, including advertising, marketing assistance, e-mail delivery, hosting services, site maintenance and repair, security, quality assurance, customer service, surveys, and data research and analysis, and provide your information to them only to fulfill such services.
- Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions - We may offer sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions (any of which, a “Promotion”) that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the provisions, conditions, or official rules that govern the Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you (including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the Promotion to use your name, voice, likeness, or other indicia of persona in advertising or marketing materials). If you choose to enter a Promotion, personal information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, as required by law, or as permitted by the Promotion’s terms or official rules (such as on a winner’s list).
- Employment Applications - If you apply for a job through the Services, we or our service provider(s) may ask you to provide self-identifying information such as your veteran status, gender, and ethnicity in conjunction with laws and regulations enforced by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and other federal, state, and local regulatory agencies. Providing such self-identifying information is voluntary, but if you do provide such information, we and/or our service provider may submit that information to the appropriate government or regulatory agencies to fulfill reporting requirements and use that information to defend against employment-related complaints. Please note that we may utilize a careers portal that is operated by a third party, in which case, your registration and use of the careers portal will be subject to the third party’s privacy practices as disclosed on the portal.
- In Connection with Business Transactions - In the event BBQGuys undergoes a business transition, such as a merger with or acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may transfer your personal information and other information to the successor organization in connection with such transaction, including during the course of any due diligence. By providing your personal information, you agree that we may transfer such information to the other entity in such a transaction without your further consent. If material changes to our privacy practices will occur as a result of the business transition, BBQGuys or its successor will attempt to notify you, including by posting a notice on the Services so that you can elect whether to delete your Account.
4. Third Party Advertising and Analytics
BBQGuys works with third party business partners such as online advertising companies, analytics providers, and other partners to serve our ads online, to serve third party ads through the Services and to provide us with information regarding the use of the Services and the effectiveness of our advertisements. We allow these companies to place tracking technologies like cookies and web tags on the Services, and they may otherwise collect or have access to Usage Information and other information about you. Some of these parties may collect personal information over time when you visit the Services or other online websites and services. We may share information, typically information that has been aggregated or de-identified, Usage Information, and location information with third party advertising companies, analytics providers, and other third parties including for targeted advertising purposes.
We use a variety of other third parties to perform advertising and analytics services, and some of these companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). You may wish to visit optout.networkadvertising.org, which provides information regarding targeted advertising and the opt-out procedures of NAI members, including opt out mechanisms for web browsers, mobile and other connected devices, and a tool to opt out from participating NAI members using your hashed email address for interest-based advertising. You may also want to visit optout.aboutads.info which provides information regarding targeted advertising and offers an opt-out for DAA-participating companies. If you are a California resident, please see our “Notice to California Residents” section below regarding additional rights you have, including how to exercise your “Do Not Sell” and “Do Not Share” rights.
Please note that opting out through these mechanisms does not opt you out of being served advertising, and that you will continue to receive generic ads while online.
If you are a California resident, please see our
Notice to California Residents regarding additional rights you have, including how to exercise your “Do Not Sell” right.
5. “Do Not Track” and Global Privacy Control Signals
Please note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services that you visit. When you choose to turn on the “Do Not Track” setting in your browser, your browser will send a signal to websites, analytics providers, advertisement networks, plug-in providers, and other web service providers you encounter while browsing to stop tracking your activity. To find out more about and set up “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Global Privacy Control (“GPC”) is a technical specification in your browser settings that you can use to automatically inform websites of your privacy preferences with regard to third party online tracking. To find out more about and set up GPC, please visit https://globalprivacycontrol.org/#about.
6. Third Party Content, Applications, and Links
7. Your Choices About the Information We Collect
We may provide you with the option to update some of your information through the profile or other settings areas of your account. In addition, you may opt out of marketing communications as set forth below.
- Text Messages - You may be able to opt-in to receiving text messages from one or more of our Services. You may opt-out by replying “STOP” to one of the text messages received.
- Other Privacy Rights - If you are a resident of specific states or countries, you may have additional rights. Residents of the below listed regions should refer to the linked notices for more information on additional rights and how to exercise them:
8. Security of Your Information
We implement commercially reasonable security measures to protect the security of your information. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information (including your account password) safe and to log out of your account after use.
9. General Audience Services
The Services are not intended for children younger than the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children younger than the age of 18.
11. Consent to International Transfer of Your Information
We are a US-based company so if you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that the information that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of your country. By using the Services or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer to, and processing, usage, sharing, and storage of your information in the United States and other jurisdictions, which may have different or less protective privacy laws than those in your country. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States and other countries according to the laws in those jurisdictions. Your information will also be disclosed to third parties as described in the “How We Share Your Information” section above.
12. How Long We Retain Your Information
13. Contact Us
14. Notice to Nevada Residents
Nevada S.B. 220 provides consumers with the ability to opt out of the sale of their personal information. We do not sell your personal information as defined in S.B. 220. However, you may still submit an opt-out request, and if our practices were to change in the future, we would honor your request. If you are a Nevada resident and would like to opt out of the sale of your covered information, your request must be submitted to BBQGuys, Attn: Legal Department, 8151 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA 70815. Your request must include your full name, street address, city, state, zip code, and a valid email address so that we can contact you if needed regarding your request. If you previously provided a phone number, including it will assist us in making sure we identify you as someone who wants to opt out. You may be required to take reasonable steps as we determine from time to time to verify your identity and/or the authenticity of your request.
15. Notice to California Residents
Visit Notice to California Residents to read more.
16. Notice to Virginia Residents
We set forth above the categories of personal data we process, the purpose for processing personal data, the categories of personal data shared, and the categories of third parties with whom personal data is shared.
If you are a Virginia Consumer and would like to exercise your rights pursuant to the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA), and any implementing regulations adopted thereunder, visit the BBQGuys Privacy Web Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request or navigate to the bottom of the page, find the link labeled and click the link. There you can click on the tabs to navigate and edit cookies to opt-out of certain processing as described in more detail below.
Virginia Consumers have the following rights, all subject to the meanings and exceptions set forth in the VCDPA:
To confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and request to access such data ("Right to Access").
That we correct inaccurate Personal Data we hold about you (“Right to Correct”).
That we delete the Personal Data provided by you or obtained about you ("Right to Delete").
To obtain a copy of the Personal Data previously provided by you to us and, to the extent feasible, in a readily usable format to allow data portability (“Right to Obtain”).
To opt-out of:
the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes of targeted advertising (“Right to Opt-Out of Targeted Advertising”).
*BBQGuys engages in online advertising practices (and certain analytics or similar activities) that may be considered “targeted advertising” under the VCDPA. You may opt out of this processing by scrolling to the bottom of the page, finding the link labeled and clicking the link. There you can click on the tabs to navigate and edit cookies.
the processing of your personal data for the purposes of a sale (“Right to Opt-Out of Sale”).
*BBQGuys does not sell Personal Data to third parties for monetary compensation.
the processing of your personal data for the purposes of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects (“Right to Opt-Out of Profiling”).
*BBQGuys does not process your personal data for the purposes of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects as defined under VA law.
- the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes of targeted advertising (“Right to Opt-Out of Targeted Advertising”).
Pursuant to the VCDPA, if, for any reason, you would like to appeal our decision relating to your request, you have the right to submit an appeal and can do so by clicking here or emailing email@example.com. Please include your full name, the basis for your appeal, and any additional information to consider.
17. Additional Information for Canadian Residents
We make reasonable efforts to notify you of the purposes for which personal information will be used or disclosed and if the initial purpose changes. Please note, you may withdraw consent at any time (subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice). Subject to certain limits set out in the applicable laws, Canadian residents also have the right to request access to the personal information that BBQGuys collects and to update or correct personal information if it is inaccurate.
If you are a Canadian resident and would like to submit a request to access your personal information or to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, please click here. To submit any requests for information on BBQGuys’ privacy practices or to submit a complaint regarding our practices, please contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section.
Your request or complaint must include your full name, street address, city, province, postal code, and an email address so that we are able to contact you if needed regarding this request.
We cannot properly process requests or complaints that do not come through the designated request mechanism or do not contain sufficient information to allow us to process your request. You may also be required to take reasonable steps as we determine from time to time in order to verify your identity and/or the authenticity of the request. Once your request is processed, absent exemptions, we will provide you with details regarding what personal information we have, how it is used, and with which third parties it is shared.
Canadian residents may have additional rights under Canadian law, including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and successor legislation. Please see the website of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (www.priv.gc.ca) for further information.
Canadian residents also may learn more about interest-based advertisements from participating third parties in Canada at the Canadian DAA choice page at youradchoices.ca/choices.
Items sold by BBQGuys and shipped to locations in the US, including territories may be subject to tax.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of states BBQGuys is required to collect and remit sales tax to:
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
* The State of Alabama created the Simplified Sellers Use Tax program (SSUT) under Statute § 40-23-192.
The SSUT program allows eligible sellers to collect, report and remit a flat eight percent (8%) sellers use tax on all sales made into Alabama.
** No tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.
How tax is calculated
The amount of tax charged on your order depends on many factors, including the following:
- The identity of the seller
- The shipment or delivery address of your order
These factors can change between the time you place an order and when your shipment is complete. As a result, the tax calculated on your order may change.
The tax rate applied to your order will be the combined state and local rates of the address where your order is delivered to or fulfilled from. For example, if you live in a state that does not impose a sales tax, you may still see tax calculated on your order if shipped to another state.
BBQGuys Rewards Program
Access to Your Rewards Account
BBQGuys reserves the right to change the membership terms and conditions of the rewards program at any time. This may include, but is not limited to, the number points earned for spending, the number of points required to redeem rewards, or any caps or fees on earning and redeeming points. BBQGuys may cancel the program, as well as any point balances by giving 120 days prior notice by email. If the email is not received due to a spam blocker, a change of email address, a full mailbox or any other reason, BBQGuys will not be held responsible and will not be required to extend the notification time.
Rewards members will be assigned a unique account number associated with your BBQGuys user account. This unique account number posted on the Rewards section once you are logged in to your account. Points may not be applied unless you:
- Sign in to your user account during checkout so your current order will be associated with your rewards account, or
- Call in to place your order and let the Customer Service Representative know that you have a rewards account and give them the email address you used to start the account.
If you do not have a rewards account at the time you are placing your order, you may request the Customer Service Representative enroll you if you are placing your order over the phone, or signing up for one before finishing your order if you are using the shopping cart. Failure to make sure your account is associated with your order in one of the manners described above may forfeit the points to your account. To ensure your points are associated with the correct user account, you may:
- Request the Customer Service Representative verify the points are correctly associated with the account,
- Enroll you if you are placing your order over the phone, or
- Sign up for BBQGuys Rewards during the transaction process when checking out on the shopping cart.
Upon filling out the application members may also be required to answer a secret question so that customer service agents may be able to verify the identity of the customer.
In the event that a rewards member’s method of payment is declined, points will not be earned. Points are not earned until the transaction is completed and paid in full.
Points accrued by rewards members are not transferable by operation of law or otherwise to any person or entity and cannot be transferred to any other account.
Credits posted to orders that acquired rewards points, including those arising from returned goods or services will also post a debit to the points accrued in your rewards account.
Rewards points cannot be used to pay taxes.
BBQGuys reserves the right to decline any request to convert rewards points for purchase at any time.
Brands which cannot be purchased with Rewards points
For various reasons, some brands may be restricted from being purchased with rewards points.
Having items of the following brands in your cart will remove your ability to pay for the order using rewards points:
- Lynx Grills
- Delta Heat
- Twin Eagles
- Viking Appliances
In-depth details about rewards
BBQGuys Text Messaging Terms & Conditions
ShoppersChoice.com, LLC d/b/a BBQGuys.com (
BBQGuys) offers recurring text messaging programs and occasional one-time or limited-duration text messaging programs. These Text Messaging Terms and Conditions (“Text Terms”) govern these text message programs.
BBQGuys may transition from one short code or telephone number to another, and you consent to receive messages from the new short code or number.
To opt-in to receive text messages from a BBQGuys text messaging program, please follow the instructions provided by BBQGuys, which may include texting a message to a short code, providing your phone number online at our website, or by otherwise providing your consent. You may need to confirm your consent such as by replying Y or through another designated response to an initial text message sent to you.
To stop receiving text messages from a specific BBQGuys text messaging program, text STOP to the five-digit short code or telephone number for the text messaging program from which you no longer wish to receive messages (i.e., the number from which its text messages are being sent). You may receive one final text message confirming that you have opted-out.
To enroll in the text messaging programs, you must be the mobile account holder, a resident of the United States, and 18 years of age or older. If you change your mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify BBQGuys via Attentive of that change by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-293-7265.
If your mobile operator is not participating, you will not receive a reply to your messages. Some operators may not support some services (e.g., pre-paid users may not be able to participate). Check with your carrier to confirm. BBQGuys and mobile carriers are not responsible or liable for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages. Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas.
To request more information, you may contact BBQGuys via Attentive at email@example.com or 1-844-293-7265.
BBQGuys may revise, modify, or amend these Text Terms at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when it is posted to BBQGuys’ website. You agree to review these Text Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued consent to receive BBQGuys text messages will indicate your acceptance of those changes. We may also notify you by other means, such as sending a text message to the number you used to sign-up for our text message program(s).
Contests & Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
BBQGuys, will periodically conduct online sweepstakes and/or competitions. Below are the standard Terms and Conditions of our contests. Specific rules and regulations regarding individual contests may be found on the contest’s primary page.
- BBQGuys is the primary coordinator and owner of contests conducted on BBQGuys.com.
- There is no purchase necessary to participate in our online sweepstakes or contests.
- Employees of BBQGuys, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Signing up for this competition indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails and/or alerts via social media, as needed, throughout the duration of the contest.
- The entry date and closing date for each contest is clearly marked on the individual contest’s primary page.
- Winners will be notified through a combination of email, text, phone call(s), or (when stated) social media alert(s). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winners are chosen by random at the prescribed date and time. BBQGuys, will notify the winner within 72 hours on how to claim the prize.
- Winners and participants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the scope of the contest and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered and the prizes are not generally transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- BBQGuys reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the management of BBQGuys.
Find a Pro Locator
Shopperschoice.com, LLC d/b/a BBQGuys.com (BBQGuys) does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, any third party or Service Provider. You agree that should you use or rely on such content, data, advertisement, products, goods or services, available or unavailable from, or through any third party or Service Provider, BBQGuys is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings with any Service Provider and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are between you and such Service Provider exclusively and do not involve BBQGuys. You should make whatever investigation or other resources that you deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging Service Providers.