Frequently Asked Questions
We've compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, call us at 877-743-2269 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can I contact about accessibility issues I encounter on this site?
BBQGuys is committed to making its website accessible to all individuals. If you are in need of Accessibility Assistance, please review our Accessibility Statement or contact us with accessibility related questions.Back to top
How can I get my order confirmation email resent?
If you did not receive a confirmation email, make sure to check your spam folder (and also the
Promotions tab in Gmail). If you still can’t find it, a copy of your order is accessible on our site by clicking
Order Status in the upper right hand corner. If you've created an account, an entire order history is available by signing in to
My Account. By being an account holder, you also get to take part in the free Rewards program and other cool features. If you have any questions or would still prefer an email, please contact us at email@example.com to request that your invoice be resent.
Please note that if you purchased through Amazon.com, Amazon's policies will keep your email address private. If you used Amazon Payments, you may not be able to access your order. If this occurs, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you a link to your order.Back to top
How can I modify my order?
The best way to make changes to an order after it is placed is to call us at 1-877-743-2269. We try to process orders quickly so that you can receive your order in as little time as possible. Our warehouse could begin routing, boxing, and shipping your order within 5-10 minutes of it being being placed. Contacting us via phone right away will ensure we can modify your order before it has been packaged and shipped. If you do not reach us, please email us at email@example.com or leave a voicemail so that we can return your call as soon as possible.Back to top
Why does my order show “canceled”?
An order is put into
canceled status if there is any problem with the form of payment. The payment status will also reflect this information. If your order was completed correctly, the order page will notify you that your order was a success and you will receive an email confirmation of the order, along with confirmation of payment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
How long does it take to receive an outdoor kitchen sketch, and what do I need to get started?
BBQGuys offers free outdoor design services. We've put together some resources for outdoor kitchen planning to help you get started. When you call to speak to one of our design experts, we will ask for some detailed information to make sure we model your space as accurately as possible. The more specifics you can provide, the better! Once we have all of the information, it takes about take 3-5 business days to finalize the sketch.
Here's what we'll need to get started:
A list of products, features, and brands you are interested in.
- We know shopping for outdoor kitchen components can be overwhelming. Please feel free to call us for suggestions and advice. With over 15 years of hands-on product experience and knowledge, we can offer honest opinions and sound advice so that you can get the most out of your outdoor area. Be sure to review our articles on 10 Essential Outdoor Kitchen Appliances and 8 Biggest Outdoor Kitchen Mistakes to Avoid.
- If you already know exactly what products you want, you can get a head start by adding them to your cart. Give us the "Order Reference Number" in the upper left corner of the cart page when you call, and we'll be able to access your chosen products.
Dimensions and space restrictions
- Providing us with specific measurements will help us ensure that chosen products will fit in your space while still providing the style and function that you want. Try to think of your outdoor kitchen area as an extension of your home. Check out our article on Planning Your Outdoor Kitchen Zones to get started.
Details about construction and materials
- Will you be using a contractor or is this a do-it-yourself project? Do you have a specific look in mind? Do you have any samples or photographs you can share with us?
A rough sketch of your vision
- Simply jot down a rough sketch of your desired design. Graph paper is a great way to begin, however, we'll accept any drawings (even hand drawn on a cocktail napkin!)
A photo of your current outdoor space
- Snap a quick picture on your phone or camera and email it over. We will use this image to set up the environment elements for the drawing and to make sure we are accounting for every detail. Keep that picture, too! You're going to want to have before and after pictures to show your friends and family. If you send your before and after pictures back to us, we'll feature it in our Outdoor Kitchen Gallery!
What information do I use to locate my order status?
Order Status can be found in the upper right hand corner of our site. You will need your order number, as well as the zip code and the last name used for billing. Your order number was provided at the time you completed your order, and is also listed on the confirmation email.
Please note that if you purchased through Amazon.com, Amazon's policies will keep your email address private. If you used Amazon Payments, you may not be able to access your order. If this occurs, simply email us at email@example.com so we can send you a link to your order.Back to top
Where can I find someone to service my product(s)?
Many of the products we carry offer exceptional warranties, and the manufacturers have various networks of authorized repair technicians. If you have a problem with an item that you purchased from us, give us a call at 877-743-2269 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you troubleshoot or to connect you with the appropriate manufacturer.Back to top
Where can I obtain a rebate form?
If it is listed that there is a rebate, the forms are usually available through a link directly on the item page. The link in your email confirmation will bring you back to that page. If there is not a link to a rebate form, it is usually because the rebate requires specific information or conditions to be met. In those cases, we will usually email the form directly to you, if your order is eligible. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or if you did not receive a rebate form.Back to top
Where can I see my rewards points?
You must have a Rewards account to accrue points. Your balance can be viewed on the main page after logging in under
My Account. As long as you are logged in, you will see your available points at checkout and have the option to use them. If you are not logged in when you complete an order, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can apply your order to your Rewards account in approximately 2 business days.
Do you have a physical location?
Yes! We have 2 physical locations, one at 1811 N Airway Drive, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70815 and the other at 6310 Town Square Bld 1100 Ste 150 Alpharetta,GA 30005. We are proud to bring our great products to you in person, but if you live outside of our local area, we offer shipping to all fifty states!
Learn more about our Design Center locations.Back to top
Where can I order parts for my products?
If you originally purchased your item from us, simply call us and we can usually order manufacturer parts for you. If you did not purchase the item from us, we do offer a wide range of aftermarket grill parts. For other types of items, it is usually best to contact the manufacturer directly. Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to offer assistance finding parts or replacing your product.Back to top
How does freight delivery for large items work?
Items that are too large for standard delivery are shipped freight. Look out for your shipping confirmation email, where we will let you know whether your order will be shipped freight and provide options for shipment tracking.
Freight shipping includes curbside delivery and lift gate service only. The driver will take your delivery off the truck for you, but it is your responsibility to bring it on to your property. We suggest having helpers on standby to assist you in moving your items from the curb.
When your products arrive, inspect them for any damaged or missing items. You may note any damaged or missing items and sign for the delivery or refuse your delivery altogether if multiple items are damaged.
- If you refuse delivery, you must refuse the delivery in its entirety, not merely the damaged items.
- Contact us immediately if any items are missing or damaged at 1-877-743-2269. You have 5 calendar days from the day of delivery to report any damaged or missing items to us.
- If the shipping company needs to contact you for any reason, they will use the main contact number you provided at the time of checkout.
For more information, go to our Freight Delivery Help Page or print out a copy of our handy Freight Delivery Checklist.Back to top
Where does BBQGuys ship from?
Products ordered from BBQGuys either ship directly from the manufacturer, or one of our many distribution centers located in the following locations: Baton Rouge Louisiana, Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania, and San Bernadino California.Back to top
How do I apply for a job at BBQGuys?
Browse our list of available positions and apply online!Back to top