Three stainless steel high performance burners provide 43,500 BTU power
- 7mm Stainless steel cooking grates, Flavorizer bars and heat deflectors for increased durability
- 12,000 BTU side burner for added cooking options
- Reliable independent electronic ignition for each burner simplifies lighting your grill
- Fully enclosed cart provides storage for your grilling accessories
Introducing the all new Weber Genesis II LX gas grills featuring the new GS4 system which includes an independent electronic ignition for each individual burner, revolutionary stainless steel high performance burners, new Flavorizer bars with flame view window and a Grease Management System. The stainless steel Weber Genesis II LX S-340 features three (3) stainless steel high burners with High heat setting that produce 43,500 BTUs of power and a 12,000 BTU side burner. The Genesis II LX S series gas grills come fully equipped with 7mm stainless steel cooking grates, stainless steel Flavorizer bars and stainless steel heat deflectors to effectively hold and distribute heat evenly over the 513 square-inches of cooking grates. The Tuck-Away, Elevations compatible warming rack provides an additional 156 square-inches for a generous 669 square-inches of total cooking area. The Genesis II LX grills come equipped with a Grease Management System that makes clean-up as easy as possible. The stainless steel hood has a center-mounted thermometer to monitor cooking temperatures and has painted cast-aluminum end caps. The Genesis II LX S series grills are iGrill 3 ready, have lighted control knobs, and a handle light. The welded tube frame with enclosed cabinet includes two (2) shelves inside the cabinet for storage and two (2) side shelves, providing much needed prep space with the left side shelf folding down for compact storage and two (2) heavy-duty locking casters and two (2) large wheels. This natural gas model include a 10-foot flexible hose. Three (3) convenient built-in tool hooks keep your BBQ tools nearby.
- 59 inches
- 48 inches
- 29 inches
WarrantyWeber warrants, to the original purchaser, that the cook box, lid assembly, stainless steel burners, stainless steel cooking grates, stainless steel Flavorizer bars, ignition system (module, electrode wiring, and switch) and the Grease Management System are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase. Weber also warrants all remaining parts, including painted surfaces, for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 48 Inches Width 59 Inches Depth 29 Inches Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 33 Inches Shipping Height 52 Inches Shipping Length 38 Inches Shipping Weight 228 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Weber Genesis II LX S-340 Freestanding Natural Gas Grill - Stainless Steel
|Weber Summit S-470 Freestanding Natural Gas Grill With Rotisserie, Sear Burner & Side Burner||Weber Genesis II SE-410 Special Edition Freestanding Natural Gas Grill - Black||Napoleon LEX 485 Freestanding Natural Gas Grill With Infrared Rear Burner And Infrared Side Burner|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Entry-Level||Mid-Level||Entry-Level||Entry-Level|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Porcelain Coated Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||—||—||—||430 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||3 Burners||4 Burners||4 Burners||4 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||43500||48800||48000||48000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Main Burner Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||26 7/8 X 19 Inches||24 X 19 1/4 Inches||34 X 19 Inches||27 X 18 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||No||No|
|Side Burner Type||Side Burner||Side Burner||None||Sear Station|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Collection||Genesis II LX||Summit||Genesis II Special Edition||LEX|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||513 Sq. Inches||468 Sq. Inches||646 Sq. Inches||485 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||156 Sq. Inches||112 Sq. Inches||198 Sq. Inches||190 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||669 Sq. Inches||580 Sq. Inches||844 Sq. Inches||675 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||10600||No Rear Burner||13500|
|Ignition Type||Flame Thrower||Flame Thrower||Flame Thrower||Flame Thrower|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||No||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||Yes||No||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Total Side Burner BTUs||12000||12000||—||12500|
|Made In USA||No||No||No||No|
|Extra Features||—||—||Best Backyard Gas Grill For The Family Award Winner||—|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Weber Genesis II LX S-340 Freestanding Natural Gas Grill - Stainless Steel? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?