Porcelain-enamel cast iron cooking grates prevent food from sticking while offering excellent heat retention
- Reliable, independent electronic ignition for each burner
- Porcelain-enamel flavorizer bars reduce flare-ups and add flavor to your meats
- Quality stainless steel burners resist corrosion
- Fully enclosed cart provides storage for your grilling accessories
The stainless steel Weber Spirit S-210 features 2 stainless steel burners that produce 26,500 BTUs, each with independent electronic ignition. The Spirit S series natural gas grill comes fully equipped with porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates, heat deflectors and Flavorizer bars to effectively hold and distribute heat evenly over the 360 square-inch main cooking grid. The warming rack provides an additional 90 square inches for a total of 450 square inches of cooking area. Spirit grills come equipped with a porcelain-enameled grease tray with a catch pan to make clean-up as easy as possible. The stainless steel hood has a center-mounted thermometer to monitor cooking temperatures and painted cast-aluminum end caps. This Weber Spirit grill has a painted steel frame and front-mounted control knobs to leave more room on the two stainless steel side shelves for prep space. The grill cart features stainless steel doors and handles, painted side and rear panels and four heavy-duty casters (2 locking and 2 swivel). A 10-foot flexible natural gas hose is included. Six convenient built-in tool hooks keep your BBQ tools nearby. Please note this Weber grill cannot be converted to run on a different fuel type. Be careful when selecting the fuel type desired.
- 50 inches
- 45 1/2 inches
- 24 inches
WarrantyThe stainless steel shroud, lid and aluminum castings are warranted for ten (10) years (two years on paint excluding fading or discoloration). The stainless steel burner tubes are warranted for ten (10) years. The stainless steel cooking grates and flavorizer bars are warranted for five (5) years. All other remaining parts are warranted for two (2) years.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 45 1/2 Inches Width 50 Inches Depth 24 Inches Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $99.00 Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 24 3/16 Inches Shipping Height 25 5/8 Inches Shipping Length 32 5/16 Inches Shipping Weight 120 Pounds
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Weber Spirit S-210 Freestanding Natural Gas Grill - Stainless Steel
|Napoleon Triumph T495SB 4-Burner Freestanding Natural Gas Grill With Side Burner||Weber Genesis II LX S-240 Freestanding Natural Gas Grill - Stainless Steel|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Entry-Level||Entry-Level||Entry-Level|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||2 Burners||4 Burners||2 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||26500||50000||29000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Main Burner Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Flame Tamer Material||Porcelain Coated||—||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||20 1/2 X 17 1/2 Inches||27 7/8 X 16 11/16 Inches||19 X 19 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||No|
|Side Burner Type||None||Side Burner||Side Burner|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Collection||Spirit||Triumph||Genesis II LX|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||360 Sq. Inches||480 Sq. Inches||380 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||90 Sq. Inches||165 Sq. Inches||114 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||450 Sq. Inches||665 Sq. Inches||494 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Single Spark||Flame Thrower||Flame Thrower|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||No||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Total Side Burner BTUs||—||7200||12000|
|Made In USA||No||No||No|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Weber Spirit S-210 Freestanding Natural Gas Grill - Stainless Steel? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?