- SureSpark ignition system lights every time, at any position on the knob, and automatically re-lights if the flame goes out
- High performance, commercial type permanently sealed burners feature the highest combined BTU rating in the industry
- VariSimmer setting that provides gentle, even simmering at precise, low cooking temperatures
- Continuous grates provide an uninterrupted cooking surface
- TruGlide rack extend fully making it easier to place food items of any size and weight
Viking delivers performance and design where every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. This 5 series 48-inch natural gas slide-in rangetop features six exclusive VSH pro sealed burners that are easy to clean plus have superior performance at any temperature setting. All burners have a VariSimmer setting that provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures. The commercial-grade steel griddle with Blanchard finish retains cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking. The exclusive SureSpark ignition system lights every time, at any position on the knob, and automatically re-light if the flame goes out. The sealed burners do now allow spills to enter the one-piece tooled and porcelain-coated burner box. The continuous cooking surface allows you to utilize multiple burners and slide your pots and pans from one burner to the next easily. For your convenience, this cooktop includes island trim.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number