- Powder-coated aluminum is scratch/chip resistant, does not show fingerprints/watermarks and will not need polishing
- Commercial-grade powder-coating is UV rated and salt/sand spray tested
- 304 Stainless Steel fasteners and hardware are rust and corrosion free, will not turn orange
- Features key lock ensuring security and a watertight seal when closed
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
This Sunset Bay Outdoor Kamado hatch door is constructed from 5/8 inch powder coated aluminum and stainless steel hardware to ensure strength and durability. Before applying the powder coating, Sunset Bay uses three specialty treatments to ensure a strong bond. The powder coated aluminum exterior goes through a 2,000 hour salt and sand spray test, and is rated for a South Florida climate. Every piece of hardware is 304 stainless steel, even screws, rivets, and fasteners, ensuring that parts will not rust or loosen over time. European stainless steel hinges are hidden from the door front, work smoothly, and are adjustable to ensure proper level. All accessories are weather-stripped for a soft close, preventing a metal on metal clink. Sunset Bay Outdoor products are handcrafted in the USA using only American-made materials.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number
- 10 lbs