202 square inches of usable cooking surface
Electric grills from Meco are for Outdoor BBQ use only! This Meco electric grill is UL-listed, 1500-watt heating element (Canada: 1500-watt, CUL-listed heating element) plugs into standard household outlet. Requires minimum of 15 amps. This BBQ electric grill features a thermostat control with a low-medium-high setting, a reflector pan that directs heat to cooking surface, 3 element positions including vertical for indirect rotisserie cooking, a pre-assembled grill hood & bowl, standard 120-volt grounded plug. This Meco electric grill has 202 square inches of usable cooking surface. This grill normally ships in 48 hours. Overall BBQ Grill Dimensions: 26 inches wide x 22 inches high x 19. 5 inches deep with lid open. Cooking Grid measures: 12 1/4 inches x 16 1/2 inches
- 3 element positions,including vertical for indirect rotisserie cooking
- Reflector pan directs heat to cooking surface
WarrantyThis electric grill is warranted against defects for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. The electrical parts are warranted against defects for one (1) year with proof of purchase.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
Overall Dimensions Height 22 Inches Width 21 Inches Depth 13 Inches Weight 27 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 16 Inches Shipping Height 18 Inches Shipping Length 29 Inches Shipping Weight 25 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Number two has been orderedOrder my first Meco electric grill 6 years ago..lived on a lake.Had lots of conpany,an many many cook outs.Moved to a condo the ordinance required electric grills...so my meco again fit my needs .I love it ...its a fantastic grill for the four seasons. Use it all the time.Iv"e owned big big jumbo cookers..they don't cook any better than my Meco grill!! Last night,my meco went to grill heaven,I am sure I could order a part to fix it,but I am 70 yrs young..think it best to order a new one...at this age I deserve the best!!!
Not a Grill MasterGas and charcoal are not permitted at our condo. I thought that would let me off the hook. A neighbor up north has one of these so I gave it a try. It works great. It sears well, cooks as quickly as gas or charcoal, and I would defy anyone to tell the difference. It is far less of a hassle than charcoal; and I haven't run out of electricity in the middle of cooking a steak yet, as opposed to gas. One of the secrets is to not be too much of a clean freak. Brush off the large debris and leave it on while you are eating. Then shut it off and it will cool down very quickly.
Element Doesn't Last LongLove the grill but the element doesn't last long. Purchased the grill August 2012, replaced the element May 2013 and it needs to be replaced again this year. Fortunately the first replacement was under warranty. Looking for an element only but this has been impossible, looks like I have to pay at least $50 for the element AND the control.
It is a must!When I get home from work during the week and don't want to mess with the gas-grill, I sit on the patio with a glass of wine and turn the knob to 2.5. In a short time with no mess we have steak or chicken etc. Too easy!! This is the second Meco we have owned. Easy care and great engineering and construction.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Meco Tabletop Electric BBQ Grill - 9300? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?