Elevated ash dump prevents bottom burnouts
- Handy, fold-away wooden side table gives you room for staging or removing food
- Stay-cool external knobs for easy grid adjustment while cooking
- Adjustable air vents in hood and bowl to save charcoal and control cooking temperatures
- Easy rolling wheels make transportation to the game or the beach a snap
This is a classic charcoal grill, for when you want to taste the rich woody charcoal flavor in your burgers and wieners. This Meco charcoal grill has an 21 1/2 inch square nickel-plated grilling surface with 342 square inches of usable cooking area. The elevated ash dump prevents premature grill destruction caused by bottom burnouts. A handy, fold-away wooden side table allows you a place to set the burgers before you cook them, and a place to set them when removing them from the grill. This grill features stay-cool external knobs for easy grid adjustment while cooking, easy rolling wheels to aid transportation, and adjustable air vents in hood and bowl to save charcoal and control cooking temperatures. Charcoal grills from Meco are for outdoor use only.
- 29 pounds
WarrantyThis charcoal grill is warranted against defects for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
Overall Dimensions Weight 29 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 10 Inches Shipping Height 10 Inches Shipping Length 24 Inches Shipping Weight 27 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Meco Charcoal GrillsI have owned Meco's Charcoal Grills for 20+ years and can honestly say they are the best made. Far better than the competion due to the ability to control heat via the strategically placed vents and ability to raise/lower the cooking surface. I've found this particulary helpful when cooking seafood, which I've done a lot of, being a recreational saltwater fisherman (Salmon, Halibut, White Seabass, etc). They are also great for cooking Santa Maria Style BBQ (which is somewhat famous) for the same reason. The ability to control the heat is very important. The vents also close tight enough to put out coals so they can be used for next BBQ. I can make one bag of briquets stretch a long way using this feature. I am disapointed that the Deluxe Smoker Grill II has been discontinued, it had the flip-up tables on both sides, allowing for more work and prep space. The only other drawback I can think of is the cooking area. I wish there was a "king-size" version for family get-togethers or any other time when a large amount of food needs cooking. I generally don't use gas or electric grills--real fire is the only way, and Meco charcoal grills enable true BBQ'ing that gets that great smoky flavor into whatever is being cooked.
Grill it up!We don't always want to fire up the big smoker, so this is handy to have right by the kitchen door for a quick steak, fish, chicken, or burger. The best thing about it is that you can adjust the grill level closer or further away from the coals to achieve the perfect grilling temperature.
Everything I expectedIt's a great everyday grill. No special treatment needed. Mine sits on my open patio all the time, rain or shine. With the lid down and the vents open the charcoal burns and the food doesn't. Only thing that the old one had that this one doesn't is a second side table. This is my third Meco grill in a row very much like this one. In another half dozen years or more I'll get another one, if they continue being made.
Not for the mechanically challenged.Just be warned that when you go to put the adjustable arms in the bottom of the grill, get it right the first time. We didn't and the hole ended up misshapened and now the arm doesn't sit in the hole correctly, thus rendering the ability to adjust useless. I wish we had been able to buy the grill already assembled.
Very Satisfied after 20 yearsI have owned and enjoyed one of these for 20 years. This is a great product. Easy to use, and forgiving because of the grate adjustment. Easy to clean. Efficient with the fire grate, the fire lasts for hours. The quality of my Made in USA version is top notch. It is sad that they are no longer made here.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Meco Charcoal BBQ Grill With Fold Down Right Side Table - Black - 4101? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?