- Features two multi-positional cooking grids
- Cooking grids measure 9 x 15 inches.
- Great for owners with limited space
- 181 square inches of cooking area
This BBQ Cast iron hibachi charcoal grill features two multi-positional cooking grids. Grill Cooking grids measure 9 x 15 inches. Total measurement 10 x 18 inches. 181 square inches of cooking area. Charcoal Grates are steel wire grates.
- 18 inches
- 3 3/8 inches
- 10 inches
- 18 pounds
Overall Dimensions Height 3 3/8 Inches Width 18 Inches Depth 10 Inches Weight 18 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 20 Inches Shipping Height 6 Inches Shipping Length 14 Inches Shipping Weight 18.6 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
HORRIBLE PRODUCT - ZERO STAR: Do Not Buy This Hibachi, SteerBRITTLE RECYCLED STEEL, EASILY BREAKS & CRACKS, AS IN MY CASE-one grate's broken into & a structure crack is forming on its main body...NOTE: I place no blame on BBQGuys & would gladly use them again for my grilling needs. Several months ago, my wife bought me this "Cast Iron" (or the lack thereof) Hibachi from BBQGuys.com. BBQBoy's service in getting it to us was as advertised; OUTSTANDING. But the Hibachi IS NOT & I DO know what I'm talking about. there is traditional "Cast Iron" then there's junk as one sees in this product. This is traditional Brazilian recycled metal. There are ZERO reg's on how it's fired, no reg's on temperature controls & no reg's to extract foreign alloys; so they don't The end product is an extremely brittle metal that easily cracks. U one insists on a Hibachi, go to eBay, be patient & an old said product will show up in auction form. Be ready to fork of $$$ bc U & half the world will be bidding on it. For an older model, expect to pay $100 or more but it will be worth it in the long run. Lulow McIntyre
Crack in side of grillI had to have a friend weld the crack in the side of the grill when it arrived. It looked to me that it was a defect in the metal, as the shipping boxes were in perfect condition. I also had to grind down one of the grates so that it would fix into the bracket correctly.
Fantastic Purchase - Great CompanyI am so excited to received my new Cast Iron Hibachi Charcoal BBQ today. Although it is 110 degrees outside, I am just dying to use it right now. I can think of nothing that would taste better than an old fashioned Hamburger like I used to have when I lived in Metairie, LA. I wish I could invite all of you over to enjoy it with me. Thanks for sending this so promptly and I have been telling others about you all. Best Regards, Judie
FANTASTIC SMALL Cast Iron GrillThis little jewel is well made. It's EXACTLY what we needed. Wanted adjustable cast iron grates for searing steaks. We have it in our motor home. Price was not an issue. We wanted Excellent performance that would be compact & light weight. Easy and perfect for Char Broiled T Bones or Rib eyes, burgers or chops require high heat. This is it! We carry a charcoal chimney starter. Put a couple of sheets of newspaper in the lower chamber, fill the upper chamber with briquettes, light the paper, and 15 minutes later, the charcoal is glowing white. Ready to grill to perfection. I keep a small spray bottle of water for flare ups from grease drips. It's super easy to store too. Forget Gas, forget big grills!
Happy with the Hibachi BUT.......This was exactly what I wanted but one of the grid supports had extra metal which made the left grid go on a slant. Then the other grid wasn't thick enough for the right grid support. Made in China, need I say more? I phoned the company and e-mailed them about the issue. One more comment, if you want to go through the trouble of e-mailing/calling the company then this is worth the buy. Read Service/Delivery Comments.
Question & Answer
can the Cast Iron Hibachi Tabletop Charcoal BBQ Grill be used indoor?
No. This product is designed for outdoor use only.
Want to ask a question about this product?