Our Warehouse Deals inventory consists of returned, discontinued, scratch-and-dent, open box, used or in some cases new products. Each Warehouse Deals product is put through a complete certification process to ensure it is functionally sound. Any used products are cleaned thoroughly. All Warehouse Deals Items are provided by ShoppersChoice.com on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. These products are unique, sometimes only slightly blemished, and almost always singular items. They have been deeply discounted (20% to 60%) from their original price and sell very quickly. Rather than an auction style transaction that would drive up your final price, we offer it at the lowest possible price and keep it in inventory until your payment processes. Items placed in your shopping cart are NOT secured from our available inventory. On occasion, a Warehouse Deal item may be of interest to numerous customers and thus may be residing in multiple customer carts at the same time. When this happens, the customer will be alerted on site and "in-cart" that someone else is interested in buying the item. Warehouse Deal items are sold on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis and as such if you purchase an item in Warehouse Deals there is a small possibility that it has already been sold. In this instance, one of our Online Service Representatives will call you and process your refund as quickly as possible.
Customers purchasing a certified Warehouse Deals product should expect a product that:
- Is fully functional and operational
- Meets our quality standards
- Is backed by the full manufacturers warranty except when otherwise noted within the Reason for Discount section
Shipping Damage – Though we take great care in repackaging Warehouse Deal items there are rare occasions when the item is damaged further during the delivery process. In the event this happens your item can be returned for a refund or replaced with a comparable warehouse deal item if available.
- If your shipment is damaged, take pictures of the damaged boxes, refuse the package, and call us immediately at 877-743-2269.
- Even if you do not intend on installing or using your product that same day, you must open the package and inspect the item for concealed damage that may have occurred during delivery.
- If you find concealed damage that was NOT part of the reason for the item being posted to our Warehouse Deals section, take pictures of the “extra” damage and call us immediately at 877-743-2269 to work through a resolution.
* By clicking “Continue” you agree that all sales on Warehouse Deal items are FINAL and are not eligible for returns.