Double-walled stainless steel surrounding 850 degree Fahrenheit insulation for superior heat retention
The Cookshack AmeriQue Electric Smoker features stainless steel double walled construction surrounding 850 degree Fahrenheit Spin-Glas insulation, keeping it cool to the touch on the outside. Digital technology allows you to smoke-cook your meat at a temperature and time that you set. The AmeriQue electronic controller has a LED panel that displays the cooking temperature and the remaining time or internal meat temperature. One of the most popular features of this electric smoker is the included meat probe, which allows you to set the desired internal meat temperature. When the meat reaches a pre-set temperature, the smoker automatically goes into a 140 degree hold cycle. The AmeriQue electric smoker will arrive with everything you need to start smoking, including a meat probe for accurate internal temperature, four 18 x 14-inch nickel-plated shelves, two-position side racks, five pounds of hickory wood, stainless steel wood box, four 3-inch locking casters, stainless steel drip pan for easy clean up, Smoking At Home cookbook with tried and true recipes, and an operators manual to get you up to speed fast. This AmeriQue electric smoker has a 50 lb capacity and temperature range of 100 to 300 degrees. Smoker requires 7 amps/120V/1000W. All Cookshack smokers are proudly made in the USA.
- 1,008 square inches of cooking area allows 50 pounds of food to be smoked at once
- Digital controller with meat probe allows precise automatic cooking to pre-set internal temperatures
- With the 100-300 degree temperature range you can smoke meat, fish and vegetables for a variety of dishes
- Proudly made in the USA
WarrantyCookshack Smoker Ovens are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and when installed in accordance with factory recommendations. This limited warranty includes parts and labor for the first 90 days. Following the 90-day period, Cookshack will repair or replace at its option any part deemed defective upon examination by Cookshack for a period of two (2) years from the original date of sale.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Specifications Smoker Type Vertical Configuration Freestanding Total Rack Area 1008 Sq Inches Number Of Racks 4 Max Temperature 300 F Color Stainless Exterior Material Stainless Steel Max Food Capacity 50 Lbs Portable Yes Smoker And Grill No Manufacturer Cookshack Meat Smoker Yes Overall Dimensions Height 39 1/8 Inches Width 20 1/2 Inches Depth 17 3/4 Inches Weight 150 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 40 Inches Shipping Height 47 Inches Shipping Length 40 Inches Shipping Weight 175 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Cookshack AmeriQue Electric BBQ Smoker - SM066
|Cookshack Fast Eddys By Cookshack Pellet BBQ Smoker - FEC100||Smokin Tex 1500 Pro Series Electric Barbecue Smoker|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Total Rack Area||1008 Sq Inches||1,564 Sq Inches||1296 Sq Inches|
|Number Of Racks||4||4||4|
|Max Temperature||300 F||400 F||250 F|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel|
|Max Food Capacity||50 Lbs||100 Lbs||40 Lbs|
|Smoker And Grill||No||No||No|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Cookshack AmeriQue Electric BBQ Smoker - SM066? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?