Three stainless steel Dual-Tube burners provide two rows of flame for efficient heat distribution
The Signet 70 features 635 square inches total cooking space including a porcelain coated warming rack, reversible heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system, three stainless steel Dual-Tube burners, and stainless steel drop-down side shelves and enclosed cabinet base.
- Thick cast aluminum oven helps provide even heat distribution and durability
- Rotisserie provides the ultimate method for slow roasting chickens, turkeys, and roasts
- Double sided cast iron cooking grates feature one pointed side for perfect grill marks, while the other is grooved to capture juices for continuous basting while cooking
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system vaporizes drippings, creating smoke for distinctive barbecue flavor
WarrantyBroil King offers a limited lifetime warranty on the cookbox (which includes lid, control panel & housing). The stainless steel Dual-Tube burners and rear rotisserie burner are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for ten (10) years. The stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system and stainless steel cart components are warranted for five (5) years. The cast iron cooking grate, all remaining parts, and paint are warranted for two (2) years.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 48 3/8 Inches Width 56 1/2 Inches Depth 23 3/16 Inches Weight 134 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 5-7 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 24 Inches Shipping Height 25 Inches Shipping Length 41 Inches Shipping Weight 134 Pounds
Simple Shipping†Four days only - FREE SHIPPING on everything! Black Friday through Cyber Monday
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
VERY GOOD NOT PERFECTI always wait to write reviews as I find very early ones are all very similar and lack the information that I am looking for. After many years of charcoal I decided to try out a gas BBQ. I did a lot of research and decided to get the BK signet 70 as it is large enough to cook for my family of 6 well really about 9 if you factor in the fact my teenages eat about 1.5 to 2 times an average adult does. So It went to together well as the parts are well made but it takes a good but of time and you will/should have two people at certain points as per the instructions. BK also has a video which is good for those that are more visual but at 10 minute in duration you can be sure that it doesn't show every step in detail. I have cooked chickens on the rotisserie (2 at a time) and steak and pork chops on the grill over the last summer and fall and this spring as well. The oven gets and stays hot without needing much fuel to keep it that way ( retaining heat saves on fuel cost and helps to not burn food) using both direct and indirect heat with excellent (for a gas novice like me anyways) results. The downsides are the flavor grates, heat plates whatever get very encrusted with food, marinade etc and when I put the unit up for the winter and cleaned everything thoroughly I used oven cleaner on them not realizing it would damage the stainless finish as the can says it is safe and I have used it with no issues on pots and pans. So be aware. The achilles heel of this model and possibly others is the grease catch. It is a small (4.8 x 2.2 x 6 inches) flimsy aluminum pan that costs over $1 each. I can't find this size in a grocery store etc so they have to be ordered and or bought a bbq store. They fill up before a chicken is cooked so you must handle hot grease in a flimsy pan that bends and has to be tilted to get it out of the tight space it is in. I have yet to do it without spilling grease all inside the unit and over the gas cylinder etc. I have seen a very inexpensive grills that has a much better large steel, sliding drawer with a chain
Grills rusted outWe have had our BBQ for 4 years now and it's been pretty good. It's had normal usage for a family of 2 (my husband and I). We followed factory directions to season the cast iron grill and within 2 years they were starting to rust. This spring they are completely falling apart. We have to order new ones. Friends of our have the same BBQ and the same thing happened to them after only a few years.
Signet 70 - A Great BBQThis is our second Signet 70. Our first has been at the summer place since 2009 and still going strong. We bought the new one for the house because of how well the old one has worked over the years. These barbecues are a great value. They are functional, well built for the price point, and do what is expected of them. This new one has stainless steel side shelves which are a great design upgrade from the old plastic ones. The unit heats fast and holds it heat. Actually, you have to work at keeping the heat levels down if you are trying to do low and slow. With a little practice and using only one of the three burners you can pretty much keep the unit at a low temperature. Want more heat, just crank up the dials and away you go. We have used every square inch of the grill surface on many occasions. It is amazing how much you can actually put on this grill. If possible, it would be great if the back rotisserie burner could be raised about an inch or so to free up a little more of the grill space. It is so close to the grill that you can't really cook anything under it. The cast iron grills are wonderful for their even heat distribution. Over time though, we have found that they do wear out even if you season them regularly. That is the only thing that has worn out on the old unit in 7 years of use. A stainless steel grill option would be a nice upgrade. For the price paid, this is an excellent barbecue. You can spend more for a fancy all stainless steel barbecue, but I would rather take all of that extra money and get a bunch of steaks and barbecue them up on my Signet 70. By the way, guess what's for dinner tonight!
Living up to it's reputation so far!I've had the barbecue over the past couple of months and have used it for everything from steaks, chicken, pork chops to rotisserie leg of lamb. I notice an immediate difference between the quality of this barbecue and the cheap $200 ones I would replace every couple of years. Minimal flare ups, excellent heat distribution, easy assemby, and overall quality in craftsmanship (I believe it's made in North America so you can notice the difference that makes). Love the fact it has a five year warranty on the burners which says something about the quality. Highly recommend!
Excellent QaulityI bought this about 2 months ago and have been delighted with it so far! Had (cheaper) Grill before this and had I known I would have upgraded a long time ago! Love my Signet 70. Rotisserie is great and it's easy enough to clean. Burners light up instantly and is just a great Grill. Inspires you to try so many different meals!
Disappointed - Rust!I bought this grill, wanting to get away from box store import grills and step up to a US-made grill. I've had this grill for two years now. It's great and I've cooked some good food on it. I ordered a cover for it, cleaned and kept it covered when it wasn't in use. Now, two years later, the burners are starting to rust out. They still work, but the rust issues are exactly what I saw with import junk from the box stores. I'm very disappointed since I was expecting better quality. When this grill gives up the ghost, I'll be buying a different brand.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Broil King Signet 70 3-Burner Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie - Stainless Steel? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?