Massive 1,104 sq. inch cooking area is perfect for large events
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid resist corrosion
- Stainless steel hinged cooking grate ensures durability for years of use
- Tuck-Away lid holder offers convenient lid storage while you grill
- Removable ash catcher makes clean-up easy
Once you see the sheer enormousness of the Ranch Kettle BBQ grill, you will understand why big is an oversized understatement. Weber combines traditional, iconic design with innovation in production in this massive grill that is large enough to cook for family reunions or other large events. Made of premium-grade U. S. Steel coated with porcelain enamel inside and out, the bowl and lid of the Weber Ranch Kettle charcoal grill are precisely formed to allow heat to circulate evenly across the huge cooking area. The black porcelain-enamel coating is baked on, fusing the finish to the steel to prevent rusting and peeling through years of use. With the versatile Ranch Kettle grill, you have the option of indirectly cooking large amounts of food by placing charcoal on one side of the grill and food on the other, which creates convection-style heat circulation. The adjustable top vent provides the proper airflow needed for perfect grilling and helps you to control the temperature inside the grill. This Weber Ranch Kettle grill also features a hinged stainless steel cooking grate, for easily adding more charcoal, two glass-reinforced nylon handles that will withstand the elements for the life of the grill, tool hooks and a Tuck-Away lid holder that conveniently allows you to store the lid while you grill. The high-capacity, porcelain-enameled ash catcher lifts out for easy ash disposal and cleaning. The heavy-duty steel cart ensures the grill is sturdy and stable, while two crackproof all-weather wheels and two locking casters make moving the grill easy. A massive take on a classic, dependable design, the Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill is designed for the griller ready to take it to the next level!
- 37 3/4 inches
- 42 inches
- 44 3/4 inches
- 140 pounds
WarrantyThe bowl, lid and center ring are warranted for ten (10) years. The One-Touch cleaning system and plastic components are warranted for five (5) years. All other remaining part are warranted for two (2) years.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 42 Inches Width 37 3/4 Inches Depth 44 3/4 Inches Weight 140 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 42 5/16 Inches Shipping Height 19 3/16 Inches Shipping Length 42 5/16 Inches Shipping Weight 148 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
A TRUE GIANTI've been using the Ranch Kettle for almost 20 years. Living in the UK, the weather is not exactly great and the kettle has stood ( uncovered ) in my garden year after year, with absolutely no signs of wear or corrosion. The build quality is superb and the flexibility allows me to cook for anything from just 5 to over 40 people. I use it for direct and indirect cooking and smoke meats, fish and vegetables. The huge grill area gives so much control - my fire very rarely occupies more than 50% of the area, giving me great control and keeping cooked food warm. I've never used a gas bbq and never will. This has to be the ultimate charcoal grill.
Load it upI cook at some pretty good sized gatherings. You can really load this unit up. I have had up 25 Tri tips on here at one time,and I believe 20 racks of ribs. It is a little costly, as it takes a bag (20 lbs) to get it fired up, but if you are cooking for 50 - 80 people it's great. I take this thing everywhere and I always get great reviews and people just can't take there eyes off it..Especially if the lid is raised. Oh just one other thing. You will need a good set of Welding gloves and a shovel to operate it. I made a custom shovel not only to move the coals around but to remove the ashes later. 5 years old and not one problem!!
Best grillI was looking for a smoker but did not like the reviews. This is a great grill for cooking for a large family. It hold the heat as well as or better than my smaller Weber. I would suggest that you season the grill before using. Then the clean up is easier.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Weber Ranch Kettle 37-Inch Charcoal BBQ Grill? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?