Two stainless steel high performance burners provide 26,000 BTU power
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars add flavor and reduce flare-ups
- Reliable electronic push-button ignition simplifies lighting your grill
- Two stainless steel shelves offer convenient work space
- Open cart design with open shelving provides easy access to storage
Introducing the all new Weber Genesis II gas grills featuring the new GS4 system which includes a reliable electronic push-button ignition, revolutionary stainless steel high performance burners, new Flavorizer bars with flame view window and a Grease Management System. The porcelain-enameled Weber Genesis II E-210 features two (2) stainless steel high burners that produce 26,000 BTUs of power. The Genesis II E series gas grills come fully equipped with porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars and stainless steel heat deflectors to effectively hold and distribute heat evenly over the 380 square-inches of cooking grates. The Tuck-Away warming rack provides an additional 114 square-inches for a generous 494 square-inches of total cooking area. The Genesis II grills come equipped with a Grease Management System that makes clean-up as easy as possible. The porcelain-enameled hood has a center-mounted thermometer to monitor cooking temperatures and has painted cast-aluminum end caps. The Genesis II E series grills are iGrill 3 ready and features a fuel gauge on propane gas models. The welded tube frame, open cart design includes two (2) shelves below the control panel and two (2) side shelves, providing much needed prep space with the left side shelf folding down for compact storage and two (2) heavy-duty locking casters and two (2) large wheels. On the propane gas models, the propane tank is stored to the side, freeing up the shelf space under the grill and has a tank shield that keeps the tank out of view and the natural gas models include a 10-foot flexible hose. Six (6) convenient built-in tool hooks keep your BBQ tools nearby.
- 47 inches
- 45 inches
- 29 inches
WarrantyWeber warrants, to the original purchaser, that the cook box, lid assembly, stainless steel burners, ignition system (module, electrode wiring, and switch) and the Grease Management System are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase. Weber also warrants the porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates, and the porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars for a period of five (5) years and all remaining parts, including painted surfaces, for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 45 Inches Width 47 Inches Depth 29 Inches Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 26 Inches Shipping Height 26 Inches Shipping Length 33 Inches Shipping Weight 142 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Weber Genesis II E-210 Freestanding Natural Gas Grill - Black
|Napoleon Triumph T495SB 4-Burner Freestanding Natural Gas Grill With Side Burner||Weber Genesis II E-310 Freestanding Natural Gas Grill - Black||Broil King Regal 420 Pro 4-Burner Freestanding Natural Gas Grill - Black|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Entry-Level||Entry-Level||Entry-Level||Entry-Level|
|Exterior Material||Porcelain Coated Steel||Stainless Steel||Porcelain Coated Steel||Painted Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||2 Burners||4 Burners||3 Burners||4 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||26000||50000||37500||50000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Main Burner Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Flame Tamer Material||Porcelain Coated||—||Porcelain Coated||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||18 3/4 X 19 Inches||27 7/8 X 16 11/16 Inches||25 13/16 X 19 Inches||25 1/2 X 19 1/2 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||No||No|
|Side Burner Type||None||Side Burner||None||None|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Collection||Genesis II||Triumph||Genesis II||Regal|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas|
|Main Grilling Area||380 Sq. Inches||480 Sq. Inches||513 Sq. Inches||500 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||114 Sq. Inches||165 Sq. Inches||156 Sq. Inches||195 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||494 Sq. Inches||665 Sq. Inches||669 Sq. Inches||695 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Flame Thrower||Flame Thrower||Flame Thrower||Continuous Spark|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||No||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||No||No||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||—|
|Made In USA||No||No||No||Yes|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Best Grill and Best Service I've ever experiencedI was looking really hard for this grill and no one had it and couldn't say when they'd get it until I contacted BBQ Guys! They told me the timetable and I was good with that. The ordering process was very smooth - very courteous and professional. They stayed in touch with me as I waited for the order to be completed and the product delivered. Again, very personal, courteous, and professional. I look forward to working with them in the future!
Question & Answer
Can this grill be hooked up to natural gas line? If yes, will connections be provided?
Thanks for contacting us. Yes this can be hooked up to a natural gas line but the connections are not provided. Let us know if we can help you with anything else.
Want to ask a question about this product?