- ProChill temperature management provides precise temperature management, using the quietest compressor available
- Remove odors and bacteria while enhancing food preservation with the patented Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier with no air filter needed
- Adjustable humidity zone drawers with soft close prolong the life of fruits and vegetables by controlling moisture
- Spill control technology on shelves provide an invisible barrier to contain spills while the new LED lighting eliminate dark corners
- Robust hinges allow for optimum door swing and maximum durability
Viking delivers performance and design where every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. The Viking Professional 5 Series all refrigerator features ProChill Temperature Management System that quickly chills food, saves energy, and is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors. The electronic controls maintain even temperatures within one degree to keep food fresher longer. The odor eliminator evaporator removes odors and excess humidity while the pin and tube style condenser coil prevents dust and other airborne particles from clogging the condenser. The exclusive Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier eliminates bacteria, mold, and odors to enhance food preservation and never degrades, needs replacing, and no maintenance is required. The industry leading 3/8 inch thick tempered glass spillproof plus shelves create an invisible barrier to contain spills and maximize usable space. Bright and energy efficient LED lighting from the top and sidewalls features ramp on theater lighting to provide better visibility. In the soft-close adjustable humidity zone drawers, you can adjust the humidity level on high for leafy greens or low for fruits and vegetables with skins. Four patented (three are adjustable) aluminum door bins store heavy items while the interior also features two soft-close deli drawers and an additional space for large pizza box storage. The door alarm sounds and glows to warn that the door has been open for three minutes, and that the temperature has risen above normal operating range. If cooking is everything, then the Viking Professional Series kitchen is everything you need.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number