Constructed of cold rolled, powder coated steel for durability
Only for the most serious of grillers, the Traeger XL Pro is the largest residential pellet grill of its kind. Become the king of the barbeque as you cook up to 12 chickens or 16 racks of ribs at once! With a bronze, logo-stamped lid, hopper lid, and smokestack cover, the XL keeps everything good about the original Traeger grills, but adds all the amenities you have come to expect. This grill is constructed of durable powder coated steel, and boasts an impressive 72,000 BTUs of cooking power. The large 836 square inches of porcelain coated grilling surface produce excellent sear marks, while being easy to clean. The versatility of this pellet grill allows you to smoke at temperatures as low as 180 degrees and then crank it up to 450 degrees to sear to perfection. The natural airflow inside of the grill allows for convection cooking, so you can bake a pizza right on your grill and do not have to turn your meat, unless cooking with high temperatures or if you want even grill marks. Dual meat probes make it easy to monitor internal food temperatures without having to open the lid. Traeger grills feature an auto-start system that is simple and safe to use. When you turn on this monster grill, the augers begin to feed pellets into the dual firepots while the draft induction fans feed air into them. The igniter rod is activated and glows red hot for the first four minutes to ignite the pellets in the firepots. The temperature is controlled by a digital thermostat control which allows you to choose a specific temperature that will be maintained by automatically feeding pellets as needed. These cost-effective pellets burn at a rate of only 2 lbs per hour on high heat, 1 lb per hour on medium heat and only 1/2 lb per hour when smoking. The operating temperature inside your grill is monitored by a resistance temperature detector and is displayed on the bright blue LED panel and grease is managed by the E-Z drain system that funnels your excess liquids directly into one of the two buckets located beneath the grill. This energy efficient grill runs off of a standard 110 volt outlet.
- Digital thermostat control allows you to set the grill and walk away
- E-Z drain grease management system draws all of your excess liquids into two buckets underneath
- Dual probe meat thermometers allow you to grill different cuts of meat to different temperatures
- Large capacity hopper (43 pounds) provides hours of wood-fired cooking
WarrantyTraeger warrants their pellet grills to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
Overall Dimensions Height 43 Inches Width 48 Inches Depth 31 Inches Weight 325 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Weight 325 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Traeger XL Pellet Grill On Cart - Bronze
|Traeger Timberline 1300 Wi-Fi Controlled Pellet Grill On Cart - TFB01WLB|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Exterior Material||Painted Steel||Painted Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||44 X 19 Inches||34 X 16 Inches|
|Hopper Capacity||43 Pounds||24 Pounds|
|Side Burner Type||None||None|
|Grill Type||Pellet Grill||Pellet Grill|
|Main Grilling Area||836 Sq. Inches||1300 Sq. Inches|
|Max Temperature||450 F||500 F|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Made In USA||No||No|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
Traeger XL has cooking area 44"x19", 836 square inches, and you give it a burger count of 40. Traeger Timberline 1300 has a cooking area 34"x16",544 square inches, and you give it a burger count of 60. Why does the grill with only 60% of the cooking area seem able to cook half again as many burgers at one time?
Hey there! The Timberline actually has a 1300 sq. in., 3-tiered, stainless steel cooking grid layout. The main cooking grate is 34 X 16, which is the 544 square inches - the other two grates make up for the other 756 square inches.
Can you use just half of this grill for a small portions
Great question, Bruce! You can use as much of the grill as you please, however, this grill is not like a traditional gas grill with several burners. Traeger grills have one firepot that produces convection heat inside the grill, much like your oven. The heat is monitored and kept consistent by the digital thermostat.
Want to ask a question about this product?