Free Filet Mignons
Up to $300 Value!
Receive a certificate for FREE Filet Mignons with the purchase of any 27" or larger Solaire grill. Click here for details.
This Solaire Infrared Gas Grill features commercial grade 304, 18 gauge stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams that are accented with hand-polished mirror finish. The hood is double skinned with a stay-cool, full width stainless steel knurled tubular handle. All Solaire Built-In Gas Grills are top-supported and self-trimming for easy installation. The Solaire 36 Inch Infrared Gas Grill comes with three Infrared burners at a total of 74,000 BTUs and has 560 square inches of effective grilling area making it a rocket under the hood. The Solaire Infrared burners preheat in 3 minutes and therefore it cooks food twice as fast and the intense direct heat, heats the food and does not rely on hot air circulation retaining more moisture and flavor than traditional gas grills. The stainless steel V-shaped grilling grates catch dripping to enhance flavor, but also reduce flare ups. The stainless steel warming rack is light enough for one-handed removal and the small manageable drip tray is removable for easy cleaning. The push button, rapid-start ignition make for easy start up. The Infrared burners are easily removable for cleaning or conversion to the optional conventional double-lanced ported stainless steel U-burners. The Solaire Gas Grills flexible burner design allows for easy conversion of any of their grills to all Infrared, InfraVection or all Convection giving their grills wider range of temperatures and making it the more versatile than many other brands on the market. This Deluxe model also includes a 16,000 BTU Rear Infrared Rotisserie Burner, motor, spit rod, forks and counter-weight. The versatility of the Solaire Infrared Gas Grills allow you to grill anything from steaks, burgers, chicken, fish or even fruits and vegetables turning your backyard or patio into your favorite restaurant.
- Solaire Infrared burners preheat in 3 minutes and cook food twice as fast making grilling an everyday event
- All Solaire Gas Grills and accessories are proudly made in the USA
- Shorter preheat and cooking time makes your Solaire Infrared grill more efficient than traditional grills
- The 304 grade stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- Stainless steel V-shaped grill grates enhance flavors and reduce flare ups
WarrantySolaire Gas Grills come with a Limited Lifetime warranty to the original purchaser that covers the structural integrity of the exterior and interior body parts and stainless steel grilling grids. Solaire Gas Grills warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. This does not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use. All repair labor and replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship. This does not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor does it include changes in finish appearance. Limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser covers the main infrared grill burners. This does not apply if the burners were subject to other than normal household use, exposed to moisture, abused or misused. Failure to perform the after use burn-off period may result in clogged ports, which is not covered by the warranty. Two years warranty to the original purchaser covers the electronic ignition system, excluding batteries. When used in a multi-user setting (apartment complexes, multi-family dwelling complexes, schools, hotels, fire stations, police stations, etc.), Solaire warrants this grill to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the original date of purchase. This multi-user warranty excludes restaurants and settings where grill usage is primarily commercial.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 14 1/2 Inches Width 36 Inches Depth 28 3/4 Inches Weight 180 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 3-5 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 45 1/2 Inches Shipping Height 32 Inches Shipping Length 30 3/4 Inches Shipping Weight 180 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Solaire 36 Inch Built-In All Infrared Natural Gas Grill With Rotisserie - SOL-AGBQ-36IR-NG
|TEC Sterling G3000 FR 36-Inch Built-In Infrared Natural Gas Grill - G3RNTFR||Lynx Professional 36-Inch Built-In Natural Gas Grill With One Infrared ProSear Burner And Rotiss…||TEC Patio FR 44-Inch Built-In Infrared Natural Gas Grill - PFR2NT|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Premium||Premium||Luxury||Premium|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||3 Burners||3 Burners||3 Burners||2 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||75000||51000||73000||60000|
|Infrared Main Burner||All Infrared||All Infrared||One Infrared||All Infrared|
|Main Burner Material||Ceramic Infrared||Stainless Infrared||Cast Brass + Ceramic Infrared||Stainless Infrared|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||32 X 19 Inches||28 1/2 X 18 1/4 Inches||33 X 18 1/2 Inches||41 X 14 3/8 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||No||Yes|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||559 Sq. Inches||522 Sq. Inches||640 Sq. Inches||592 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||253 Sq. Inches||174 Sq. Inches||295 Sq. Inches||—|
|Total Grilling Area||816 Sq. Inches||696 Sq. Inches||935 Sq. Inches||—|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||16000||No Rear Burner||14000||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Continuous Spark||Hot Surface||Continuous Spark|
|Grill Lights||None||None||Internal / External||None|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||Yes||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||No||Yes||No|
|Made In USA||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cutout Width||34 1/2 Inches||38 Inches||35 Inches||41 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||23 Inches||23 1/16 Inches||22 Inches||20 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Height||10 1/4 Inches||6 Inches||10 7/8 Inches||7 1/8 Inches|
|Extra Features||—||—||Best Luxury Built-In Gas Grill Award Winner; Patented Variable Temperature Infrared Burner; Patented Wind Deflector/ Heat Stabilizer; Two Position, Three Speed Rotisserie Motor; Blue LED Knob Illumination||Best Infrared Built-In Gas Grill Award Winner|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Solaire 36 Inch Built-In All Infrared Natural Gas Grill With Rotisserie - SOL-AGBQ-36IR-NG? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?