164 square inches of cooking surface
Electric grills from Meco are for Outdoor BBQ use only! This Meco electric grill is UL-listed, 1500-watt heating element (Canada: 1500-watt, CUL-listed heating element) plugs into standard household outlet. Requires minimum of 15 amps. This BBQ electric grill features a thermostat control with a low-medium-high setting. A reflector pan that directs heat to grilling surface, a handy grease cup, and CHROME cooking grids. This Meco electric grill has 165 square inches of usable cooking surface. Overall BBQ Grill Dimensions: 26 inches wide x 14 inches high x 14 inches deep. Cooking Grid measures:10. 5 inches x 15 3/4 inches
- Chrome cooking grids
- Reflector pan directs heat to cooking surface
- Handy grease cup-CHROME cooking grids.
- 165 square inches of usable cooking surface
WarrantyThis electric grill is warranted against defects for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. The electrical parts are warranted against defects for one (1) year with proof of purchase.
Overall Dimensions Weight 17 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 13 Inches Shipping Height 8 Inches Shipping Length 23 Inches Shipping Weight 18 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Thrilled with my first electric GrillI didn't know anything about electric grills. I moved in an apartment and could not use my gas grill so I had to start looking for an electric grill. My husband grills a lot in the summer and we could not imagine not having a grill on my patio. I did a lot of research on electric grills and decided that the meco had the best features and the best quality over all. I was very skeptcial about electric, but we just had to have a way to grill. We received our grill on Friday and on Monday we fixed our first steaks. I was thrilled.I don't think I have ever had a better steak. It was so moist and cooked to perfection. I like it much better than a gas grill. Thanks, Meco
Ordered on Friday - Cooking on SaturdayThe Meco Electric Table Top Grill which we had for years was beginning to show its age. It still worked fine, but I just decided we needed a new one. So,I set about to find a new one and located the exact same grill at BBQ GUYS... called and was told the grill was available for immediate shipping from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Since I live in Lake Charles, Louisiana,I knew the shipping time would be minimal, but never expected what happened. The order was placed by phone on Friday, 03/05/10, around noon and the following morning,03/06/10, when I opened the back door, the package containing my new grill was sitting beside the door. I could not belive it. It was ordered on Friday and we grilled steaks the next night. The Meco 9210 is an amazing little grill and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a smaller grill. As far as delivery .... well, I still cannot believe how quickly the order was processed especially on a Friday aftenoon. Thank you for everything ... it was a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to many more years of "happy grilling" on the Meco 9210 Tabletop Grill. Yes indeed, I give this transaction a FIVE STAR RATING and would recommend this company to everyone. Shirley Kelley
I own 4 of these at presentI have owned several of these grills over the years and continue to replace them when they wear out. I have one at the lake house, one at the farm, one in motorhome and one at home. Can't live without them. I have found they usually last from 2 to 3 years before element burns out (and that is with a lot of use). The cabinet lasts for several years.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Meco Tabletop Electric BBQ Grill - 9210? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?