202 square inches of cooking surface
This Meco electric grill has a UL-listed, 1500-watt heating element (UL and CUL-listed heating element) and, it plugs into a standard household outlet. This 9359W electric BBQ grill features a thermostat control with a low, medium and high setting, a sturdy cart with wire lower shelf used for extra storage, 2 weather-resistant ABS side trays which are removable & dishwasher safe, 3 element positions, including vertical for indirect rotisserie cooking, a reflector pan that directs heat to cooking surface, a pre-assembled grill hood & bowl, a standard 120-volt grounded plug, and has 200 square inches of usable cooking and grilling surface. This outdoor electric grill also features a complete 120-volt rotisserie kit and a window to view food while cooking. Electric grills from Meco are for Outdoor BBQ use only! Requires minimum of 15 amps. Cooking Grid measures:12 1/4 inches x 16 1/2 inches.
- 3 element positions
- Weather-resistant side trays
- Food view window
- Includes rotisserie kit
WarrantyThis electric grill is warranted against defects for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. The electrical parts are warranted against defects for one (1) year with proof of purchase.
Overall Dimensions Height 40 1/2 Inches Width 50 Inches Depth 21 1/2 Inches Weight 47 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 20 Inches Shipping Height 18 Inches Shipping Length 32 Inches Shipping Weight 42 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
AmazingI grill about 4-6 times a week. My condo association forced me to remove my gas grill. After spending endless hours looking into electric grills this one came back with the best reviews. It has lived up to those reviews and more! Many people said it takes to long to heat up. I have yet to see that. I plug it in, go get the food ready, by the time I come back it is hot. Granted its not the same as gas, but the food cooks great and tastes even better. A little expensive but overall worth the price.
If you can't use charcoal or gas, but love to grill-BUY THISI am a huge grilling guy. I am partial to charcoal because the flavor can't be beat. I am moving into a 3rd story apartment where grilling is not allowed on the balcony. When I heard I couldn't grill it was a huge deal for me. The apartment manager told me that I could use an electric grill and at first I thought that sounded terrible given that I am so used to using charcoal and an electric grill just doesn't sound right. I did some reviews on electric grills and was surprised to hear some pretty good things. I came across someone selling this grill brand new for $60 and decided to give it a try. Tried it for the first time tonight and was not disappointed. Of course the flavor is not quite on par with charcoal or propane, but with some wood chips you can still get a good smoky flavor. If you love to grill and are limited to electric only due to apartment complex rules or state laws, give this grill a chance you will not be disappointed. I am happy to still be able to go on my balcony, crack open a beer and fire up the grill!
Meco Electric GrillFor an electric grill it is sufficient, but I thought the grilling surface would be bigger. Compared to other electric grills it was the best of the bunch. I was disappointed in the fact that 4 out of 5 times I use the grill, I trip my circuit breakers. So I have to shut most everything down as I grill.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Meco Electric BBQ Grill On Cart With Rotisserie And Plastic Side Trays - 9359W? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?