FREE Side Burner - $899 Value!
Buy this grill, plus a DCS outdoor storage component and get a FREE DCS double side burner, single side burner, or 20-inch storage drawer! To take advantage of this deal, add items to cart and use promo code 'DCSSIDEBURNER16' at checkout.
Register your grill with DCS and receive a free Grease Management trough scraper tool!
DCS grills are engineered for people who want to cook just like a professional chef in their own home. This DCS Heritage 36-inch propane gas built-in grill features three 25,000 BTU U-shaped stainless steel burners that push an impressive total of 75,000 BTUs of cooking power and include a heat shield that directs heat upwards, maximizing grilling efficiency. DCS Heritage Collection grills features 3 separate cooking zones. One zone features Ceramic Radiant Technology, which is a layer of ceramic rods placed between the burners and the cooking grate. The rods provide intense, yet even heat, ensuring temperature is consistent across the grilling zone. This zone will also include a double-sided cooking grate with one side that has a gentle curve which supports and handles fish and vegetables while the other side accommodates steaks or other cuts of meat, capturing grease while creating excellent sear lines. The second zone includes an Infrared Hybrid burner that has a stainless steel flame taming mesh screen that covers the burner and a stainless steel rod cooking grate to place over the mesh screen. The searing heat it provides will allow you to achieve a more perfect sear on steaks and chops. The last zone features a griddle plate that takes the place of cooking grate and rests directly over the burner. The griddle provides a level cooking surface with excellent heat distribution. Pancakes, bacon and eggs are easily prepared on this griddle. The DCS Heritage Collection feature a wider range of cooking temperatures with valves that can be turned down to as low as 300 degrees at the grilling surface. The patented Grease Management system effectively channels grease and oil away from the flame while grilling, which greatly reduces flare-ups. The 14,000 BTU infrared rear burner functions perfectly for slow-roasting, and the included rotisserie kit can accommodate up to 50 lbs! The smoker tray is welded closed so you can add your favorite wine or beer into the tray. A dedicated 3,500 BTU smoker burner allows the wood chips to slowly smolder for more layers of flavor. The removable warming rack features a spacious 241 square inch, stainless steel warming area. The push and turn 9-volt battery ignition operates with the ease of an indoor range, and the 40-watt halogen Smart Beam BBQ grill light adds visibility while you grill. The temperature gauge allows you to control cooking temperatures. Every DCS grills is handcrafted and constructed entirely of heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel.
- Includes 3 cooking zones - infrared hybrid burner, ceramic radiant technology and griddle
- Patented grease management system effectively funnels grease away from food, nearly eliminating flare-ups
- Smart Beam grill light illuminates the entire grill surface from outside the grill
- Add your favorite juice or wine to the sealed smoker box with dedicated burner for additional flavor
- Push and turn ignition system similar to an indoor range for easy start-up
WarrantyAll DCS grills have a two year (2) limited warranty covering parts and labor for the entire product, and a five (5) year comprehensive warranty covering the radiant trays, radiant tray side rails and drip pans. Should structural deterioration occur to the degree of non-performance, a replacement will be furnished. A lifetime warranty (labor not included) is given on the stainless steel grill burners, stainless steel grill cover, burner box, cooking grates and grill racks(excluding discoloration or surface corrosion). Lifetime is defined as normal domestic use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 24 1/4 Inches Width 45 3/16 Inches Depth 27 5/16 Inches Weight 250 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 40 Inches Shipping Height 31 Inches Shipping Length 31 1/2 Inches Shipping Weight 285 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
DCS Heritage 36-Inch Built-In Propane Gas Grill With Infrared Burner Kit & Griddle - BH1-36RGI-L
|Lynx Professional 36-Inch Built-In Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie - L36R-1-LP||Lynx Professional 36-Inch Built-In Propane Gas Grill With One Infrared ProSear Burner And Rotiss…||Blaze Professional 34-Inch 3-Burner Built-In Propane Gas Grill With Rear Infrared Burner - BLZ-3…|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Premium||Luxury||Luxury||Premium|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||3 Burners||3 Burners||3 Burners||3 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||75000||75000||73000||54000|
|Infrared Main Burner||One Infrared||Not Available||One Infrared||Available|
|Main Burner Material||304 Stainless Steel||Cast Brass||Cast Brass + Ceramic Infrared||Cast Stainless Steel|
|Flame Tamer Material||Ceramic||Ceramic||Ceramic||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Cast Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||32 1/4 X 20 1/4 Inches||33 X 18 1/2 Inches||33 X 18 1/2 Inches||30 13/16 X 19 15/16 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||No||Yes|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||638 Sq. Inches||640 Sq. Inches||640 Sq. Inches||615 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||241 Sq. Inches||295 Sq. Inches||295 Sq. Inches||201 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||879 Sq. Inches||935 Sq. Inches||935 Sq. Inches||816 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||14000||14000||14000||10000|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Hot Surface||Hot Surface||Flame Thrower|
|Grill Lights||External||Internal / External||Internal / External||Internal / External|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Made In USA||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Cutout Width||34 1/2 Inches||35 Inches||35 Inches||32 1/4 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||22 3/4 Inches||22 Inches||22 Inches||23 5/8 Inches|
|Cutout Height||10 1/8 Inches||10 7/8 Inches||10 7/8 Inches||10 1/2 Inches|
|Extra Features||—||—||Best Luxury Built-In Gas Grill Award Winner; Patented Variable Temperature Infrared Burner; Patented Wind Deflector/ Heat Stabilizer; Two Position, Three Speed Rotisserie Motor; Blue LED Knob Illumination||Best In Class Lifetime Warranty|
|Manufacturer||DCS||Lynx||Lynx||Blaze Outdoor Products|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Manufacturer's description is confusing at bestBBQGuys rocks. This review is aimed at DCS. I upgraded to the infrared burner/griddle kit assuming that the grill would come with all the standard grates in addition to the infrared and griddle sections but it's actually in place of. So this 36" grill is now (3) 12" grills instead of one 36" grill. And I paid extra for that! Jessica informed me I could use my loyalty points (that I didn't even know I had) to buy some additional grates. Boo DCS. Yeah Jessica and BBQGuys!
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the DCS Heritage 36-Inch Built-In Propane Gas Grill With Infrared Burner Kit & Griddle - BH1-36RGI-L? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?