Ideal for camping and small gatherings
- Generous 15 Inch diameter holds up to nine 4-inch burgers
- Pre-seasoned to perfection and ready for use
- Replacement grate, GL10447H is available separately
The Cajun Cookware hibachi grill will allow you to cook right away. The Cajun Cookware grill is pre-seasoned cast iron and round in shape. The Cajun Cookware hibachi grill measures 15 inches across the cooking grid and 8 inches high. This Cajun Cookware grill weighs 40 pounds and is great for camping.
- 15 inches
- 8 inches
- 42 pounds
Overall Dimensions Height 8 Inches Width 15 Inches Weight 42 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 16 Inches Shipping Height 16 Inches Shipping Length 16 Inches Shipping Weight 41 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
best grill I've ownedA big kettle grill is fine when you have a big party, but if you're just having a few friends over or grilling for a small family, this is the way to go. It heats evenly, cleans easily, and takes up hardly any space. Very sturdy - nothing cheap or flimsy about it - and it looks very classy. Because it's made of cast iron it's heavy (40 lbs), so while it's portable, it's not going to knock over.
Fast, Powerful, Versatile GrillingI am frequent griller (2-3 times a week) I have limited space for large charcoal or gas grill. This little powerhouse has been a god send, in addition to being ready to use, it adds great charcoal flavor provides adequate grill space for most any application, it's quick firing and easy to clean. Maintenance is important with this or any cast iron unit. No true hibachi has a lid but it would be nice to expand cooking versatility, for slower cooking. All-in-All a great little barbeque!
High heat, table-top grillingThe Hibach grill must be used on a table top and is therefore messier than a stand-alone grill. However, it uses less fuel (real charcoal is best because it leaves less ash), starts quickly because the heat is contained, and its high heat is ideal for a perfect rare steak or seared hors d'oevres. The high heat also means cooking must be constantly monitored - not a problem at table top. It is solidly built which is a plus for table-top cooking and does not come with a cover because it is not appropriate for slow cooking.
Don't KnowWhen I received the grill, one leg was broken off. I wanted to send it back, but the party I bought it from just refunded my money and told me to keep it. I am trying to get the leg welded on but have not gotten that accomplished as yet. Don't know if it is satiosfactory or not.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Cajun Cookware Round Seasoned Cast Iron Charcoal Hibachi Grill - GL10447? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?