Porcelain coated cast iron grates retain heat and deliver excellent sear marks
The Broil King Smoke Offset Smoker features 955 square inches total cooking space, heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids, two-dual purpose charcoal trays, removable ash trays and fully adjustable dampers.
- Two dual-purpose stainless steel smoke diffusing charcoal trays
- The durable stainless steel ash trays are easily accessed from either side of the grill
- Adjustable cast aluminum air dampers allow for precise temperature control
- Built-in bottle opener for quenching your thirst
WarrantyThe steel cookbox is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years. The stainless steel grates and all other parts & paint are warranted for a period of two (2) years.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 52 1/2 Inches Width 60 Inches Depth 26 Inches Weight 150 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 5-7 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 20 Inches Shipping Height 42 Inches Shipping Length 33 Inches Shipping Weight 186 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
The Missing Link of the off-set worldIn the world of off-sets you either have to get the 100.00 home improvement special or order a 600 lb 2000 dollar beast from Texas......until now. Broil King has created an off-set that is affordable yet well thought out. Stainless Steel in all the right places. The fit and finish is excellent. This off-set holds temps well and works as advertised. I would have given it 5 stars but it is suggested to use lump charcoal and I would have like to have used oak splits. That's OK, I still love my Broil King Smoke Offset Smoker.
Generic issuesCan't get the temperature go over ~140 Celsius. For even this temperatures the firebox door (cleaning door) needs to be wide open. If door is closed and the built in air regulators are used charcoal/wood does not get enough oxigen and starts (grey) smoking and temperature drops to 90-100degreesC.
Feature suggestionsFeature suggestions: 1. Make the chimney taller. The current one does not provide much of a draw. 2. Firebox screws -- need thicker screws. These will rust over time due to extreme heat and outdoor use. The whole firebox rests on 6 screws. 3. baffle -- one of the smoke diffusers should bend upward to act as a baffle plate. 4. cleanout -- the firebox and cookbox side door should be cut to the bottom with no ledge to aid sweeping of ashes. The provided ash tray won't catch everything. Ash accelerates rusting and needs to be cleaned out regularly.
good smoker for the moneyI bought this grill/smoker a month ago, it has been a great grill and an excellent smoker. My only complaint is that even though a got a good seasoning on the inside the paint has started to bubble and peel on the inside. Besides that I it has been flawless, decent gauge steel (13 gauge I believe) which is thicker than your 200 dollar smokers but not as heavy as the 2,000 dollar smokers
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Broil King Smoke 32-Inch Offset Charcoal Smoker - Black? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?