Four adjustable cooking grates with four cubic feet of adjustable cooking capacity
The Broil King Smoke Vertical Smoker features 770 square inches total cooking space, four adjustable stainless steel cooking grids, Sure-Lite electronic ignition system, adjustable Roto-Draft cast aluminum damper system, and two rugged steel doors with gasket premium latch system.
- Heavy-duty slide out charcoal tray for easy cleaning
- Secondary door provides access to smoker box and water pan, minimizing smoke and heat loss in main oven
- Two adjustable cast aluminum dampers regulate the air flow throughout the cooking chambers allowing for precise temperature control
- Includes a multi-purpose chrome coated roast / rib rack and 16 stainless steel meat hooks
WarrantyThe steel cookbox is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years. The stainless steel grates and all other parts & paint are warranted for a period of two (2) years.
Specifications Smoker Type Vertical Configuration Vertical Total Rack Area 770 Sq. Inches Number Of Racks 4 Rack Size 15 X 12 5/8 Inches Color Black Exterior Material Steel Smoker And Grill Yes Best Use Residential Manufacturer Broil King Meat Smoker Yes Overall Dimensions Height 48 1/2 Inches Width 28 1/2 Inches Depth 25 1/2 Inches Weight 70 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 5-7 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 20 Inches Shipping Height 18 Inches Shipping Length 40 Inches Shipping Weight 70 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Good idea but not fully thought out designI have been smoking for about 5 years using a very cheap vertical bullet style water smoker that I bought for 60 bucks Canadian. Bought this hoping for better temperature control more cooking space and less time tending to it. just using for the first time today June 24,2017. Problems with design are Needs a charcoal ring to allow for charcoal to be stacked higher than just one layer. As shown in the video the amount of coals you can put in are not enough for a smoke of 4 to 6 hours let alone 2 hours. Got around this by buying a stainless steel grilling basket and setting on top of the grilling grate. And removing the smoker tray ( just takes up space easy just to use foil pouches on the coals) the large surface area of the water pan results in rapid evaporation of the water. No problem with spilling any water as unit was levelled using levelling feet. Initial burn in had temperature up to 450 degree F. First cook with food and water pan I am just keeping 212. With vents fully open. Great for accessing food and coals huge improvement over the bullet smoker but the heating chamber needs redesign to give more space maybe make it an offset box. Will report back in a month once I get a few more cooks under my belt. I will initially say not a recommended buy based on cost but might change in a month. Stayed tuned for an update.
Not worth the moneyI've only used this smoker a few times. The racks are very hard to pull out due to the side that hold them in fall out all the time. And every time I've used it water leaks everywhere even though it is on a perfectly flat concrete patio. Not sure it was worth the price. Bought it for my husband for our 15th wedding anniversary and we are not happy.
Smoker works great!!!I bought this smoker a little over a month ago and have now completed my third smoke with it. Have done ribs, pulled chicken, smoked salmon, and canadian bacon. The smoker worked great each time. Very easy to maintain a constant temp and virtually no leakage of smoke. Easy to access the fire box. It would be nice if there was a port to allow temperature probes to be inserted into the smoker but I just ran them through the door seal with no problem. Unit is well made and I look forward to many years of great use.
Works Great!This is the first smoker I have owned. It was easy to put together; instruction were well written and easily understood. The quality of the product is exceptional, especially considering how inexpensive it is compared to similar products. Parts are easy to clean. The wheels allow for easy movement. As a beginner smoker, I have enjoyed learning with my Broil King! So far I have smoked pork ribs, chickens, chicken pieces, sausage, and pork butts. All turned out fantastic, with my wife commenting that the ribs where "the best I ever had!"
Fabulous Smoker - Awesome foodBought this about a month back and so far it's been turning out some fabulous low and slow food. Would recommend to anyone looking for vertical style smoker. I've had the best performance removing the smoke chip box and lowering the water pan to the middle rack level so I can easily slide it in and out to add water. The initial setup height made it difficult to slide out to add water once it was hot. Using chunk wood now which I just add to the charcoal for the beautiful smokey taste. Performance of my Broil King gasser convinced me to take a chance on this new smoker. Definitely worth it.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Broil King Smoke 28-Inch Vertical Charcoal Smoker - Black? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?