Constructed of cold rolled, powder coated steel for durability
Get maximum capacity with minimum labor. This unit boasts 50 square feet of cooking space. Load it with up to 224 chicken quarters, close the door, and reopen to serve 90 minutes later! Ideal for serving large crowds, this unit is masterful with turkeys, prime rib, and even whole hogs. You can build an entire profitable business around this wise investment in your food service operation! The grill is constructed of durable powder coated steel, and boasts of 108,000 BTUs of cooking power. The 7260 square inches (4 racks of 55 X 33 Inches each) of porcelain coated grilling surface produce excellent sear marks, while being easy to clean. The versatility of this pellet grill allows you to smoke pork in your mobile smokehouse at temperatures as low as 180 degrees and then crank it up to 450 degrees to sear to perfection. The natural airflow inside of the grill allows for convection cooking, so you can bake multiple pizzas right on your grill and do not have to turn your meat, unless cooking with high temperatures, or if you want even grill marks. Traeger grills feature an auto-start system that is simple and safe to use. When you turn on the grill, the auger begins to feed pellets into the firepot while the draft induction fan feeds air into it. The igniter rod is activated and glows red hot for the first four minutes to ignite the pellets in the firepot. The temperature is controlled by a digital thermostat control which allows you to choose a specific temperature that will be maintained by automatically feeding pellets as needed. The temperature inside your grill is displayed the bright red LED panel and is monitored by a resistance temperature detector probe. These cost-effective pellets burn at a rate of only 2 lbs per hour on high heat, 1 lb per hour on medium heat and only 1/2 lb per hour when smoking. This energy efficient grill runs off of a standard 110 volt outlet.
- Digital thermostat control allows you to set the grill and walk away
- E-Z drain grease management system draws all of your excess liquids into a bucket on the side
- The easy-to-tow trailer allows you to go where the crowds and profits are
- Large capacity hopper allows you to hold over a bag of pellets at once
WarrantyTraeger warrants their pellet grills to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
Overall Dimensions Height 73 Inches Width 72 Inches Depth 72 Inches Weight 1315 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price* Call For Product Pricing and Shipping Details: 1-877-743-2269 Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Weight 1400 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
The Competition Collection
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Traeger Large Mobile Commercial Trailer Smokehouse? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?