Slow cook without the hassle
- ETL rated for commercial use
- Stainless steel construction
- 100-250 degree smoking temperature
The Smokin Tex 1500-C Commercial Series Stainless Steel Electric Smoker is easy to use, just plug it in, put in the wood and food, shut the door, and set the temperature. Enjoy authentic old-fashioned pit barbecue and delicious natural wood smoked foods. Your food is slow cooked with exact temperature control from 100-250 degrees and will require no attention during cooking! This electric smoker features all stainless steel construction to survive the elements and double wall insulation to keep it cool to the touch. Controlled heat, combined with the no-draft cooking conditions produces a consistently moist and tender product. Two 700W heating elements give you the flexibility to use one or both depending on your load size. Smoker has eight shelf positions and includes five 18 x 18 inch shelves and one 18 x 18 seafood grill for a maximum capacity of approximately 112 lbs (54 lbs of St. Louis rib). Comes equipped with a stainless steel drip pan, four heavy duty caster wheels rated for the food industry, cookbook, and instructions. Electric smoker requires 1400W/12 amps/120V. ETL certified for commercial use. Smoker Dimensions (in inches): 21 W x 23 D x 41 H.
- 21 inches
- 41 inches
- 23 inches
- 165 pounds
WarrantySmokinTex is warranted for two (2) years on all components from the date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Specifications Smoker Type Vertical Configuration Freestanding Total Rack Area 1296 Sq Inches Number Of Racks 6 Color Stainless Exterior Material Steel Max Food Capacity 112 Lbs Portable Yes Smoker And Grill No Best Use Commercial Manufacturer Smokin Tex Meat Smoker Yes Overall Dimensions Height 41 Inches Width 21 Inches Depth 23 Inches Weight 165 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 21 Inches Shipping Height 41 Inches Shipping Length 23 Inches Shipping Weight 165 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Smokin Tex 1500-C Commercial Series Electric BBQ Smoker
|Cookshack AmeriQue Electric BBQ Smoker - SM066||Cookshack Fast Eddys By Cookshack Pellet BBQ Smoker - FEC100|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Total Rack Area||1296 Sq Inches||1008 Sq Inches||1,564 Sq Inches|
|Number Of Racks||6||4||4|
|Rack Size||—||14 X 18 Inches||23 X 17 Inches|
|Max Temperature||—||300 F||400 F|
|Exterior Material||Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Max Food Capacity||112 Lbs||50 Lbs||100 Lbs|
|Smoker And Grill||No||No||No|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
The Best Smoker on the MarketI own a catering company and have been in the BBQ business for 12 years. I have owned every kind of smoker you can imagine, and this is the best. I installed 2 of these units when I had my new trailer built a year ago and will have a third installed this summer. The flavor is unbeatable, they are the most economical units I have ever used, only 6 to 8 ounces of wood per load. My customers rave about the flavor and quality of the meats that come out of these units. It does'nt matter if its pork butts, prime rib, ribs, or fish the smoke flavor and quality of the product is unbeatable. My old pellet smokers are in my shop gathering dust! I highly recomend this product to all my friends, customers, and even my competition.
Question & Answer
What is the warranty for this product?
Hello and thank you for contacting us. The company gives a two year warranty if any part of the unit fails because of a manufacturing defect within 2 years from the date of purchase. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
Want to ask a question about this product?