Safely and easily light your fuel with no chemicals
The Looftlighter is the perfect replacement for lighter fluid. The Looftlighter will ignite fires in a matter of seconds. When barbecuing, you can even use the Looftlighter to speed up the heating process of your coals so that your BBQ is ready for cooking in just a few minutes. The patented hot airstream process eliminates the chemical taste that infuses food on BBQs using lighter fluid and gas. The Looftlighter does not throw flames, but instead blows a hot airstream at 1256 degrees Fahrenheit. The Looftlighter is fully equipped with a safety casing that cools to the touch within a few seconds after use. To use, simply plug the Looftlighter into a wall socket, and touch the nose of the lighter to your wood or coals. In about 15 seconds sparks will appear. At this point, withdraw the Looftlighter by 3-6 inches and continue heating the same spot. Before you know it, you will have a roaring fire. The length of the power cord is approximately 10 feet. There is also an integrated bottle opener at the foot.
- Quickly ignite fires and barbecues in a matter of seconds
- Eliminates the chemical taste of lighter fluid or gas in your food
- Safety casing is cool to the touch just seconds after unit is turned off
- Versatile lighter can quickly ignite charcoal, briquettes, wood, hardwood, pellets and more
WarrantyThe Looftlighter is warranted for 2 years from the date of the purchase.This Item Was Featured In The Following Articles:
Specifications Item Type Charcoal Lighter, Fire Starter Material Aluminum Color Silver Manufacturer Looftlighter Overall Dimensions Height 17 13/16 Inches Width 2 5/8 Inches Depth 2 5/8 Inches Weight 4 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 6 Inches Shipping Height 24 Inches Shipping Length 6 Inches Shipping Weight 3.78 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
It's actually FUN to light your charcoal now ;-)One of the very few products I've purchased that does EXACTLY what it claims. It'll start hardwood lump charcoal or Kingsford in minutes. This is a well-made device that has a manufacturers two year warranty. I emailed Looftlighter with additional questions and imagine my surprise when I received a reply from the Inventor, Founder, and CEO (yes, there IS a Richard Looft!) Whether you own a Napoleon charcoal grill as I do, or a Kamado Egg, this will take care of your charcoal lighting needs.
Best starter everSince using the Looftlighter i will never use another method. I have a Green Egg and I tried everthing to make lighting the wood bricks. I used electric, blocks, cages, i tried it all until i got the Looftlighter. Now I spend three to four min and my fire is roaring. If anything happens to the one i have i will buy anohter as fast as i can. Expensive but well worth the money.
Great ProductI've used the Looftlighter for about eight months now . It lights the charcole in about three minutes and I'm grilling or roasting in ten to fifteen minutes. I bought the Looftlighter to use with my Kamado Grill, I haven't used my Webber gas grill since, I so I gave it to my son in law. Looftlighter makes lighting charcole a doddle. Highly recommend it.
LooftlighterMy son has one and uses this with his Green Egg, I just got an Egg and starter myself and can't wait to start smoking. Biggest pain is starting the coals, this product solves that problem. Coals heat in minutes, no fumes or mess, just instant heat. Finally something that takes the one pain out of grilling!! A must product!!
Looflighter is a game changerMy biggest criticism of charcoal grilling has always been the lighting time: want to eat at hamburgers at 7:00 p.m., light the grill at 6:00 p.m. and pray the coals don't go out. No longer! Light a couple spots in the charcoal, and you're at 500F in 20 minutes. I don't even need my gas grill anymore... just gave it away to charity.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Looftlighter Charcoal Electric Lighter & Firestarter? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?