Professional performance on which you can rely
Lion outdoor kitchen accessories provide you with the essentials needed to kick off your backyard barbecue. This stainless steel searing burner paves the way for grilling perfection. Compatible with both the L75000 32-inch grill and the L90000 40-inch grill, this burner enhances your grilling options with professional performance you can rely on.
- Stainless steel construction that outlasts the competition
WarrantyThe Lion Grills searing burner is warranted against defects in material & workmanship for a period of one (1) year.
Specifications Item Type Infrared Burner Size 6 X 12 Material Ceramic Color Stainless Steel Manufacturer Lion Premium Grills Overall Dimensions Height 2 1/2 Inches Width 6 Inches Depth 11 1/2 Inches Weight 3 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24-48 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 16 Inches Shipping Height 4 Inches Shipping Length 6 1/2 Inches Shipping Weight 5 Pounds
Simple Shipping†Four days only - FREE SHIPPING on everything! Black Friday through Cyber Monday
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Not a good option...Screen is VERY flimsy! I have gone through two in three years and I do not use the burner very much. Grill is good overall but this option reduces it's overall score, in my opinion. They should develop one that works. As it is, I do not recommend it at all.
Sears steaks as advertised...butLove seared steaks and this burner does a great job! However, I'm disappointed by the screen's short lifespan. I've used it 5 times and at #3 I cleaned the screen and turned it on for 10 minutes to completely dry it out. Today I cleaned the whole grill and pulled the searing burner out to find it was rusting badly. There is a small hole that's brittle around the edges. I bought this burner about 5 months ago and the grill is located in my screen porch out of the elements. It's advertised as SS. Can't be 304!
Hot but flimsy and unevenThe burner is spotty but very hot, especially at the very top of the burner with a wall of blue flames shooting out across the top. It does a great job cooking IF you keep a very watchful eye and move the meat around regularly -- like every 15-30 seconds for steaks. A couple of steaks came out perfectly last night (M for my wife, MR for me). My grill has two searing burners side by side and one is cooler than the other, with the hotter on the far right side of my five burner grill. Know your heat temperature areas and keep on top of things or results will not be good. These areas with significant temperature differences are pretty small so I avoided calling them heat zones. I've owned these burners for three years and use the searing burners from time to time. Most often, I use the regular cast burners. The mesh on top of the burners looks like a tiger attacked it with claws. One is particularly bad. I've ordered new meshes for the burner (Part number 30917 - Protective Screen for Searing Burner) from BBQ Guys for $20 each. When they come in next week, I will see how everything looks underneath the screen and determine how to even out the heat, if I can. Kudo's to Lion -- they are very helpful on the phone and via the internet. Good organization that needs to build a more durable searing burner.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Lion Stainless Steel Grill Searing Burner? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?