- 304 grade stainless steel construction for durability and easy maintenance
- Great for use where gas grills are prohibited
- Compatible with 220 volt outlets for an adjustable cooking range from 150 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel cooking grids and removable grease trays for simple cleanup
- Dual built-in 10 to 60-minute timers for safety
This Electri-Chef 48-inch Built-In Marine Electric Grill is perfect for your home on the water! Made for use in marine-vessel applications, this grill has extra insulation for installation in fiberglass. Features include all stainless steel construction, dual control knobs for easy temperature control from 150 to 600-degrees Fahrenheit, and an evenly heated 1056 square-inch grilling surface. Enjoy clean electric cooking, free of messy charcoal, ashes, clogged burners, and costly fuels. Dual built-in 10 to 60-minute timers allow for timed cooking, and work as automatic shutoffs for safety. The removable stainless steel cooking grids and large grease trays are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. Already fully-assembled, this Electri-Chef grill requires a 208/220-volt AC 40-amp single phase dedicated branch circuit.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number