Versatile smoker can cook as low as 150 degrees or get up to 500 degrees for baking
The versatile Smoke Vault from Camp Chef locks in delicious smoked flavor in variety of foods from ribs to salmon and even baked pies or breads. This 24-inch propane gas smoker has an 18,000 BTU burner with a convenient, matchless snap-ignition and is capable of reaching temperatures as low as 150 degrees Fahrenheit all the way up to 500 degrees for baking breads and casseroles. The Smoke Vault has a heavy-gauge, steel wood chip tray which creates smoke and a removable water pan to keep your food moist. The smoker has three damper valves, one on the top and one on each side for controlling the temperature and smoke level in your food. The SMV24S also has an easy-to-read door thermometer which helps you monitor the smoking progress. There are two adjustable smoker racks for most foods and one jerky rack with a tight mesh screen to prevent small food like jerky and seafood from falling through the smoker. Great tasting food will always bring people together, and Camp Chef produces quality products that bring out the best in outdoor cooking.
- Adjustable heat control dial and three damper valves for maintaining precise smoking temperatures
- Two adjustable smoking racks and one jerky rack accommodate a variety of food
- Use your favorite wood chips to infuse your food with delicious wood-smoked flavor
- Included water pan helps keep food moist and juicy
WarrantyCamp Chef warrants this smoker to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (excluding finish).
Specifications Smoker Type Vertical Configuration Vertical Total Rack Area 903 Sq Inches Number Of Racks 3 Rack Size 21 1/2 X 14 Inches Max Temperature 500 F Color Black Exterior Material Steel Portable No Smoker And Grill No Manufacturer Camp Chef Meat Smoker Yes Overall Dimensions Height 44 Inches Width 24 Inches Depth 16 Inches Weight 75 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Weight 77.5 Pounds
Simple Shipping†Four days only - FREE SHIPPING on everything! Black Friday through Cyber Monday
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Great smoker, delicious food!I've been using this smoker for several months now and I have had great results. Not only does this smoker produce great tasting ribs, I've even smoked a duck. Like most smokers, the built in thermometer isn't all that accurate, so I opted for a 3rd party digital one with a probe. Temperature control is with a dial ("Hi, Med, Lo") but there are also vents at the bottom and top to make fine adjustments to the temp.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Camp Chef 24-Inch Smoke Vault Propane Gas Smoker? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?