Stainless steel construction for long lasting performance
- Heavy base and oversized 10 mm handles
- Twist on beer can holder has a large enough capacity to replace the beer can entirely
- Vented at the top for better steaming action
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
The Broil King Imperial chicken roaster is made from stainless steel with a heavy 9-inch base. The twist-on beer can holder has enough capacity to replace the beer can entirely, and it is vented at the top for enhanced steaming action.
- 9 7/16 inches
- 3 1/8 inches
- 11 13/16 inches
- 3 pounds
Specifications Item Type Roaster Size 9 X 12 Material Stainless Steel Color Stainless Steel Extra Features Dishwasher Safe Manufacturer Broil King Overall Dimensions Height 3 1/8 Inches Width 9 7/16 Inches Depth 11 13/16 Inches Weight 3 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 11 Inches Shipping Height 5 Inches Shipping Length 13 Inches Shipping Weight 5 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Broil King FAILThe screw attached at the bottom of the tray snaps off way too easy as you try to tighten the can down. It just popped off the tray like it was glued on. Everything else about the pan seems to be high quality, but the screw attachment to hold the can container is a joke. I acquired mine through Aeroplan Miles so I can't even return it and get my miles back. All they will do is send me a replacement. GREAT!! another one that's just going to fall apart. Looks good in pictures but don't waste your money. There are cheaper options for better quality products out there.
Not Very Good!!The bold at the bottom of the tray snaps off all to easy if you happen to tighten it just a tad to tight. I returned my 3 day old one to the store and they gave me a new one and the new one broke also. Just returned it and bought the Weber one instead.
Attachment point broken :(Just use it 2-3 times, then while attaching "beer car" broke up and it is end of game. Since beginning bold and thread didn't like each other, producing extra resistance when dis/mounting together. In order to get part together, (so heat can be transferred to fluid in "can"), you may need to apply more force, resulting in breaking bolt. Purchased @ OBI in Austria, 2-3 months ago, but unfortunately lost receipt. Keep it in mind to store your bill in safe place.
Missed the ballSadly the can is way too wide for a chicken, quite a bit wider than a regular can. You can buy a similar product (where you have to put a can in , like a holder, at a dollar store. Though the metal seems to be good quality, the size makes it very difficult if not impossible to put a chicken on. Maybe it is meant for a turkey???
Works greatDelicious way to cook chicken with no risk of a mess on the grill. Unlike another review here, no issues with durability. Not sure why you would try to screw the can holder in very tight anyways. Finger tight is fine, you're not putting lug nuts on a car. Another tip is to put a small dab of shortening on the threads before each use and this thing will last forever.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Broil King 9 X 11-Inch Stainless Steel Chicken Roaster With Pan? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?