Blaze Grills offers a best in class Lifetime warranty
Introducing an affordable power burner that incorporates a narrow footprint and an efficient design which boils water in half the time as other power burners on the market. At 15 3/4 inches wide, the Blaze Professional Power Burner gives you more room for additional components or more counter space for prepping and other tasks. Blaze power burners are made from stainless steel and include a removable stainless steel lid to protect the burner when not in use. The cooking grid is constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel rods with a removable 9-inch inner ring for cooking with a wok. Underneath the grid, a stainless steel guard surrounds the burner, which protects it from the wind and concentrates heat for maximum efficiency. This natural gas power burner features two, individually controllable burner rings. The inner ring is rated for 25,000 BTUs, and the outer ring is rated for 35,000 BTUs. The burners are lit with a simple push and turn ignition. This dual ring design is ideal for cooking versatility. The inner burner is great for simmering sauces, or use both burners when boiling shrimp or frying fish. Cooking with the outer ring is perfect for large skillets and pans, as the high heat allows the pan to heat up quickly. The burner ring is made from commercial quality, 304 cast stainless steel for longevity. This power burner also sports red LED control knob illumination for cooking and entertaining at night. If you are looking for an affordable power burner so you have more in your budget for other components, Blaze power burners are a great solution. A power transformer is included for the lights.
- Efficient design brings water to a boil in half the time compared to other power burners on the market
- Narrow width allows more room in your outdoor kitchen for another component or even just more counter space
- Cast stainless steel dual ring burner with independent controls for flexible heat control
- Red LED illuminated control knobs for cooking and entertaining at night
WarrantyBlaze power burners have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship on the control valves, cooking grid, stainless steel housing, stainless steel burners, and all other stainless steel components. All electrical and ignition components are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase.
Specifications Item Type Side Burner, Power Burner Series Blaze Professional Configuration Built-In Cut Out Width 14 Inches Cut Out Height 9 1/4 Inches Cut Out Depth 19 1/2 Inches Material Stainless Steel Fuel Type Natural Gas Number Of Burners Double Burner Total BTUs 60000 Made In USA? No Manufacturer Blaze Outdoor Products Overall Dimensions Height 10 1/4 Inches Width 15 3/4 Inches Depth 23 5/8 Inches Weight 41 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Weight 43 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Blaze Professional Built-In Natural Gas High Performance Power Burner W/ Wok Ring & Stainless St…
|Fire Magic Natural Gas Built-In Power Burner With Stainless Steel Grid - 19-S0B1N-0||Lynx Professional Built-In Natural Gas Power Burner - LPB-NG||RCS Pro Series Built-In Power Burner W/ Stainless Steel Lid - Natural Gas - RSB3NG|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Cut Out Width||14 Inches||19 Inches||19 Inches||14 Inches|
|Cut Out Height||9 1/4 Inches||12 Inches||10 7/8 Inches||8 Inches|
|Cut Out Depth||19 1/2 Inches||18 3/4 Inches||22 Inches||19 Inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas|
|Number Of Burners||Double Burner||Double Burner||Double Burner||Double Burner|
|Item Type||Side Burner, Power Burner||Side Burner||Side Burner, Power Burner||Side Burner, Single Side Burner|
|Series||Blaze Professional||Aurora||Professional||Pro Series|
|Includes Trash Bin||—||—||No||No|
|Includes Paper Towel Holder||—||—||No||No|
|Includes Tank Holder||—||—||No||No|
|Made In USA?||No||Yes||No||No|
|Manufacturer||Blaze Outdoor Products||Fire Magic||Lynx||RCS|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Blaze Professional Built-In Natural Gas High Performance Power Burner W/ Wok Ring & Stainless Steel Lid - BLZ-PROPB-NG? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?