Powerful infrared burner allows you to sear like a professional
- Infrared searing burner locks in flavorful juices and retains moisture
- Ideal for searing steaks, pork chops, vegetables and more
- Replaces the left-side standard burner in your Blaze grill
- Designed for use with Blaze & Blaze LTE 25, 32, or 40-inch grills (does not fit Blaze Limited Edition)
Upgrade one of the standard burners in your Blaze gas grill with this infrared searing burner to take your grilling to another level. This infrared burner produces a powerful 14,000 BTUs to reach the high temperatures needed for searing steaks, pork chops, vegetables and more. The infrared burner replaces the left-side standard burner on your Blaze grill. Designed for use with Blaze & Blaze LTE 25-inch 3-Burner, Blaze 32-inch 4-burner or Blaze 40-inch 5-burner gas grills. Not for use with Blaze Professional Grills or Limited Edition Grills.
- 5 1/2 inches
- 3 1/2 inches
- 15 3/4 inches
- 2 pounds
WarrantyBlaze infrared burners are warranted for one (1) year to the original owner against defects in manufacturing and workmanship.
Specifications Item Type Infrared Burner Size 6 X 16 Material Stainless Steel Manufacturer Blaze Outdoor Products Collection Blaze Overall Dimensions Height 3 1/2 Inches Width 5 1/2 Inches Depth 15 3/4 Inches Weight 2 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Weight 3 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Searing burner install after bbq install; Remove crossfire pBurner is hot and sears steaks well, I used it for the first time last night. This review is to let everyone know you need to install searing burner before you install BBQ : I did not and had small amount of trouble installing it after BBQ was installed. The cotter pin was hard to get my fingers on, finally used regular screwdriver to push it out enough to be able to grab it with my fingers. One problem solved. Now you are supposed to remove crossfire piece with PHILLIPS HEAD screwdriver; says in instruction and video to use Phillips head screwdriver. My BBQ crossfire piece was held in place by an ALLEN WRENCH STYLE HEADED SCREW. probably so it won't strip head of screw. Took me awhile to grab a mirror to see Allen wrench head to remove crossfire piece, OK finally finished right, no wrong. I install searing burner, i am supposed to put cotter pin into searing burner but there is no way to reach hole under new wider searing burner from the top of the BBQ, What I finally did was drill small hole through tongue on searing burner(on back) and through crossfire shelf? and secured with two stainless steel self tapping metal screws. For me I could not think of another way.
Amazing! if you buy a Blaze grill it is a must have!I have never owned a high quality grill until my Blaze 3 burner which I later added the searing unit. The amount of heat you can generate is amazing! I don't know the temperature but it is plenty to sear anything within reach and it does it quickly. Very happy with this product.
1st time with a searing stationTakes some time to learn how long to sear properly. Following grilling instructions of 2 minutes then twist then 2 more minutes on the same side resulted in burned exteriors on my steaks. Leaving it on for less time has resulting in a good cross hatch pattern and more medium rare steak.
Question & Answer
I read one review of the Blaze searing burner. It says that the burner needs to be installed before you install your grill. I'm assuming this means if you buy the slide in version of the grill and not the one on a cart. Can you clarify this? I'm looking to be able to fairly easily install and remove the searing burner as my needs dictate. Is this possible or will I find that I'll need to keep the searing burner in place once I've installed it because of the difficulty of installing/removing it on my slide in grill.
If it helps here is a video that shows how to install the sear burner. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOod79pER-A
Thanks for contacting us. You are correct that this suggestion is for the built in model. We do suggest that once you install it you keep the sear burner in place due to the difficulty of pulling it out to disconnect it when not in use. If we can help you with anything else let us know.
Want to ask a question about this product?