SAVE 20% OFF MSRP!Premium performance at an affordable price. Receive 20% off MSRP for this Blaze Vent Hood!
- Extra deep design allows the hood to cover more grilling area
- Two high performance 1000 CFM blowers clear your patio of smoke
- Grease free retractable controls with lighted facing & four adjustable halogen lights illuminate the cooking surface
- Commercial style baffles help prevent grease from entering duct work
- Extreme performance allows the hood to be installed higher above the grill
Extra deep and high capacity design ensures the Blaze outdoor vent hood can handle any amount of grilling day or night. Two, individually controlled internal 1000 CFM blowers with four speed settings manage the smoke intake. At an industry leading 2000 CFM, Blaze vent hoods are perfect for the customer who wants to do the best they can to ensure their outdoor living space is as clear of smoke as possible. The 36-inch depth allows the hood to better cover the grill and capture more grease and smoke. Most vent hoods require an extra piece to extend the hood further to the front of the grill, while the Blaze vent hood is stronger and deeper to cover that area. The same powerful design also allows you to install the vent hood at a higher position above the cooking surface to allow more headroom. The motors can be configured to vent horizontally out the back of the hood or vertically, which allows you to install the vent hood to suit your specific needs. Four individual lights can be adjusted to four brightness settings and, combined with the depth, help better illuminate the cooking surface compared to a standard depth vent hood. The retractable controls with lighting facing help prevent grease buildup for easy cleaning. Six, commercial-style baffle filters help prevent grease from entering the duct work and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Constructed of 304 grade stainless steel, this vent hood with a rounded canopy will withstand the outdoor elements and match all components of your outdoor kitchen. The extreme performance and sleek design is the perfect complement for almost any outdoor BBQ grill.
- 42 inches
- 18 inches
- 36 inches
- 136 pounds
WarrantyBlaze Outdoor Products warrants their vent hood to be free from defects in manufacturing and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 18 Inches Width 42 Inches Depth 36 Inches Weight 136 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 20 Inches Shipping Height 20 Inches Shipping Length 36 Inches Shipping Weight 140 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Blaze 42-Inch Stainless Steel Outdoor Vent Hood - 2000 CFM - BLZ-WVH-42
|Lynx 48-Inch Outdoor Vent Hood - Stainless Steel||Wind Crest 42-Inch Stainless Steel Outdoor Vent Hood - 1200 CFM||Fire Magic 42-Inch Stainless Steel Outdoor Vent Hood - 1200 CFM|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Model Number||BLZ-WVH-42||LOH48||WSX424S + VEN120I||42-VH-6|
|CFM||2000 CFM||—||1200 CFM||1200 CFM|
|Voltage||110 Volts||120 Volts||120 Volts||120 Volts|
|Item Type||Vent Hood||Vent Hood||Vent Hood||Vent Hood|
|Manufacturer||Blaze Outdoor Products||Lynx||Wind Crest||Fire Magic|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount|
|Width Range||40 - 49 Inches||40 - 49 Inches||40 - 49 Inches||40 - 49 Inches|
|Approved For Outdoor Use||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Great looking hood but be advised!I received my Blaze vent hood and thought it looked fabulous! I plugged it up and it had great power and was very quiet. However, when I ordered the hood i was unaware that there was no stainless steel cover to hide the duct work. Because there are two 8" ducts for the separate fans you either have to run to them out the rear or up through the ceiling. This is somewhat challenging b/c most people do not want to have two separate exhausts exiting their structure. Therefore, you need to combine the two into one 12" duct via a custom made piece and exit the back or top. This seemed simple enough but is somewhat confusing b/c there is a lack of detail about what material to best use. All this was manageable and my biggest complaint is that there is no cover available to hide the unsightly duct work. In order to solve this problem i had to take the entire hood to a fabricator and have them make a custom duct cover that covers the area between the top of my hood vent and the finished ceiling. All in all its a great hood, however, there is a lot of extra work to make it have that custom appearance.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Blaze 42-Inch Stainless Steel Outdoor Vent Hood - 2000 CFM - BLZ-WVH-42? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?