SAVE 20% OFF MSRP!
Save 20% off MSRP on this Blaze Refrigerator.
Blaze Outdoor Products introduces the perfect choice to keep your outdoor kitchen stocked and ready to rock. The BLZ-SSRF130 compact outdoor refrigerator features a field reversible stainless steel door with black trim, adjustable leveling legs for an exact fit, and a door lock with key to secure your food or drinks. The interior comes equipped with a light for easy visibility and three (3) adjustable, 16 X 10 inch wire shelves for storage. There is also a see-thru crisper for fresh fruits and vegetables The door features three shelves for storing condiments or tall bottles and a beverage can holder and dispenser. This compact refrigerator has a mechanical thermostat for controlling the temperature and automatic defrost for easy cleaning. Whether you use it in your dorm room, kitchen or garage, this Blaze 4. 5 cubic foot compact refrigerator is the perfect addition to any indoor or outdoor setting.
- Three removable, adjustable wire shelves allow for a variety of storage options
- Reversible door allows for a left or right door swing
- Includes adjustable temperature control and automatic defrost
- Factory installed lock provides security and child safety
- May be used in a built-in installation with adequate spacing for ventilation
WarrantyThe refrigerator, including the compressor, is warranted for one (1) year to the original owner against defects in manufacturing and workmanship.
Overall Dimensions Height 32 5/8 Inches Width 19 7/8 Inches Depth 20 5/8 Inches Weight 60 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $25.00 Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 21 Inches Shipping Height 32 Inches Shipping Length 21 Inches Shipping Weight 65 Pounds
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Blaze 20-Inch 4.5 Cu Ft. Compact Refrigerator With Recessed Handle - BLZ-SSRF130
|Danby 4.4 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator - Stainless Steel - DCR044A2BSLDD||Blaze 20-Inch 4.1 Cu. Ft. Outdoor Rated Compact Refrigerator - BLZ-SSRF-40DH||Blaze 20-Inch 4.5 Cu. Ft. Right Hinge Compact Refrigerator With Stainless Steel Door & Towel Bar…|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Model Number||BLZ-SSRF130||DCR044A2BSLDD||BLZ-SSRF-40DH||BLZ-SSRF130 + BLZ-SSFP-4.5|
|Total Capacity||4.5 Cu. Ft.||4.4 Cu. Ft.||4.1 Cu. Ft.||4.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Temperature Range||33 - 50 Degrees||—||32 - 50 Degrees||33 - 50 Degrees|
|Venting||Rear Venting||—||Front Venting||Rear Venting|
|Counter Depth||Counter Depth||Counter Depth||Counter Depth||Counter Depth|
|Food Safety Certified||No||—||No||No|
|Exterior Material||Painted Metal||—||Stainless Steel||Painted Metal|
|Door Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cabinet Color||Black||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black|
|Number Of Shelves||4||3||3||4|
|Number Of Drawers||1||—||—||1|
|Cooling Type||Cold Plate||—||Cold Plate||Cold Plate|
|Ambient Temperature Range||—||41 - 89 Degrees||40 - 105 Degrees||—|
|Volts||115 Volts||—||115 Volts||115 Volts|
|Amps||1.3 Amps||—||1.5 Amps||1.3 Amps|
|Energy Star Compliant||No||Yes||No||No|
|Hinge Type||Field Reversible||Field Reversible||Field Reversible||Right Hinge|
|Self Closing Door||No||No||No||No|
|Cutout Width||21 1/2 Inches||—||21 9/16 Inches||21 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||22 1/4 Inches||—||23 1/2 Inches||22 1/4 Inches|
|Cutout Height||33 3/4 Inches||—||33 7/8 Inches||33 3/4 Inches|
|Manufacturer||Blaze Outdoor Products||Danby||Blaze Outdoor Products||Blaze Outdoor Products|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
NiceWe have used this for about 3 weeks outside in our humid and warm temps. It keeps drinks cold and holds just what we need. It is quiet too. My only complaint is the bottom door area which has an adjustable drink bar. The bar is not secure so when you open the door, the cans/bottles fall out . Otherwise, we are very happy with the refrigerator.
An outdoor fridge that works!This unit is being used in a barn setting. Previously had been trying home/office type units that just couldn't keep up with broad range of ambient temperatures. So far, this unit is able to maintain constant internal temperature even while ambient temperature has reached into 90s. Time will tell for longevity. I was actually pleased that a freezer area was not included as I have had too many negative experiences with the home/office/dorm room types.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Blaze 20-Inch 4.5 Cu Ft. Compact Refrigerator With Recessed Handle - BLZ-SSRF130? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?