Showcase and securely support your Primo kamado-style grill
This Stainless Steel Grill Cart is designed to house Primo Oval XL ceramic charcoal grills. The grill cart is made in America and constructed of commercial grade 304 stainless steel. The cart features a door with a fully enclosed cabinet and two drawers which provide storage for all of your grilling tools and other essentials. The fully extendable drawers have heavy-duty ball bearing drawer glides to glide out smoothly. Two large side shelves offer a prep area close to your grill, with one featuring a towel bar and a removable cutting board. The shelves can be folded down or removed to save space when not in use or to insert the cart into an island. Four caster wheels (2 fixed and 2 swivel) allow you to easily move the grill when needed. Fully welded and blended corners and a brushed, satin-like finish add a professional finishing touch to the grill cart, making it the perfect complement to your Primo kamado. Overall Dimensions (in inches): 65 1/4 W (with side shelves up); 41 W (with side shelves down) x 34 1/4 H x 30 1/4 D. Inside door measurement: 18 1/4 W x 29 D x 16 H. Inside drawer measurement: 15 1/4 W x 18 1/2 D x 6 H per drawer. Side shelves: 14 W x 30 1/4 D. Cutting board: 12 x 18. Shelf handle adds 2 1/2 inches in depth to right shelf measurement. Patent Pending. Must use the ceramic feet that can be purchased with your kamado grill.
- Commercial grade 304 stainless steel construction
- Fold-down side shelves provide workspace to prepare food near your grill
- Door and drawers provide storage for your BBQ tools and accessories
- Made in U.S.A.
WarrantyBBQGuys.com warrants the stainless steel parts to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for lifetime.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Specifications Item Type Kamado Cart Material Stainless Steel Color Stainless Steel Manufacturer BBQGuys.com Overall Dimensions Height 34 1/4 Inches Width 65 1/4 Inches Depth 30 1/4 Inches Weight 200 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Almost perfect!Very nice cart....drawers and door open and close smoothly, surface is clean, unscratched (liberal use of sticky plastic that covered every exposed surface...takes awhile to take off, but comes off cleanly). Some assembly is required....must install door and drawer pulls, towel bar (on right table), two-piece top, two top braces (underneath top), top opening gasket, and clips to hold grill in place (installed on top). After struggling with the towel bar installation for an hour, or so (two simple screws!) I got out my drill and worked to make one of the screw holes in the wing larger. After another 30 minutes, I was able to screw on the towel bar. There should be better machining tolerances between the two parts or better quality assurance on the towel bar (which I presume is from another manufacturer). Also, the gasket that goes around the entire oval to protect the grill and make it look nice was found to be 8", or so, too short to complete the oval. I suppose I can get some weatherstripping at the hardware store, but again parts quality assurance should be better. Door and drawer handles appear to be chromed metal, not stainless. Upon unboxing, product was found to be hanging off the edge of the large pallet. This may have led to some imbalance that was noted between the wheels on a flat surface. This went away (for the most part) with time. However, I still find the cart relatively tough to maneuver (yes, all the wheels are unlocked)...perhaps because not all of the 4 wheels are solidly on the ground. There is no adjustment for wheel height...patios can be quite uneven. Finally, it would be good if BBQ Guys and the manufacturer offered an option for a solid stainless right table instead of the default one with a plastic cutting board. The plastic cutting board needs to be removed before dropping the wing each time and may not be as useful to some.
Great ChoiceI loved the look of a wood table to go with my new Grill Dome, but I am trying to think of future maintenance in all my purchases, this fit the bill. Not only that, the drawers and cabinet space are really a must have. Keeping my grill supplies handy and dry is a feature I am so HAPPY to have. Cleaning it is as easy as a SS cleaner and dry rag. I quickly found out after a couple of cooks that the cutting board on the right side doesn't really work for me. I found out I can order a new shelf without it, but at an additional cost. So that is something to think about ahead of time. It must taken out and put back in each time you fold the table shelf down and it wouldn't be wise to set hot grates or pans on it either. Cleaning the cart is for the most part, a breeze. A can of SS cleaner and a dry rag is all it takes. However, because the shelf that the grill stands on is so deep and then closed in on the back, I can't reach back there to clean. If the back was open the same as the front, I could clean it from the back.
Good Product but 2 piece top not ideal or as shown on adThe cart arrived in only 3 days which was great. The build quality is good except they have gone to a 2 piece top surface which is different than what is shown on the web page. The seam makes it look cheap and also will cause issues with cleaning. Will have to see how it wears.
Really Like This !!This is a great cart, my husband has No Complaints, and neither do I. I have one suggestion, the wheel lock should be longer where it could be manipulated by foot control. This is a well made cart, drawers slide smoothly, and a spacious. It cleans easy, it rolls easy, and it looks great on my Veranda, with the Promo XL.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Stainless Steel Cart For Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grills? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?