Includes four trays which hold entire racks of ribs
- Utilizes your grill rotisserie for indirect style cooking
- Fits most gas grills
- Durable stainless steel construction for long lasting use
- Dishwasher safe trays for fast and easy cleanup
The Rib-O-Lator is the hottest new BBQ and rotisserie accessory on the market today. Its exclusive tray design means you can now rotisserie any kind of food ribs, seafood, steaks, burgers, hot dogs, etc. Always tender and juicy! The Rib-O-Lator uses a revolutionary indirect-heat cooking technology that ensures that you will be the Master of the grill all summer long! The Rib-O-Lator Rotisserie accessory will fit on 99 percent of the grills on the market; However it may not fit some of the smaller inexpensive grills. You will need 5 1/2-6 inches from the center of the rotisserie rod down to the burner, without hitting any part of the grill. It will fit rotisserie rods from 5/8" to 5/16". On some grills, you may need to remove the heat shield covering the burners. The Rib-O-Lator trays measure 5 inches x 18 inches x 4 trays which equals a total of 335 sq inches of cooking surface. The stainless steel rib trays are dishwasher safe. The spit rod and motor are not included with the Rib-o-lator.
- 6 pounds
Specifications Item Type Rotisserie Basket Material Stainless Steel Color Stainless Steel Manufacturer BBQGuys.com Overall Dimensions Weight 6 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 3-4 weeks
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Amazing ResultsThe quality of this unit is very good. You do need to be aware that centering the weight on the racks is important, but other than that, the Rib-O-Later "ROL" is the BOMB. It makes cooking chops, chicken super easy to get fantastic results and produce juicy evenly done meat. Now the surprise, I slow smoked some chicken breasts and forgot to clean the ROL as I went out of town on business. Two weeks later I remembered what I'd done. When I removed the ROL and cleaned it, there was no sign of rust or any other discoloration of any kind. Hot water and mild soap and it was like BRAND NEW. In this day and age, it is really nice to find a company that actually does what it says. This unit is made of quality Stainless. If you like smoking and grilling, and if your grill will hold this unit, you will be one happy camper owning one.
Fun BBQ GadgetHave used this rotisserie twice,once with country ribs and once with chicken wings. The food turned out great. Balancing the food on the trays and holding on to them while basting food is very important. During the learning curve I did tip over a few trays. Have a BBQ glove handy to hold trays when loading & unloading food. I don't plan on cooking on this unit too often, but it is a fun BBQ toy to have for parties and occasional cooks.
When only the best will doI received this for X-Mas last year and couldn't be happier with it. The quality and construction is super, what it allows you to cook to perfection is simply fantastic. I just ordered 5 for gifts to those who think they have Everything....You will not be disappointed if you like to grill or smoke food. this is the bomb...Only thing you have to pay attention to is centering your meat. Do that and the rest is simply and the clean up is amazing. Hot water and soap and back to brand new. I forgot them in the grill as I had a business trip and it was two weeks before I remembered the Rib-O-Later was still in the grill. Honestly I just knew it would be rusty or at the very least very hard to clean. To my AMAZEMENT, it was easy to clean and NO spots of rust or discoloring on the stainless.....That is evidence of quality stainless and you can't fake that.
Question & Answer
Can you tell me the full dimensions of this product? what is the max width and height between the two trays? Are you able to close the grid lid with this product when grilling?
Will the Ribolator work without modification on the Big Joe Joetisserie by Kamado Joe? I've read where some people had to cut the shelves to use in the Classic but i think that was before the Joetisserie came out and definitely before the Big Joetisserie. Thanks Arthur Warlick
Want to ask a question about this product?