- Handcrafted in California using reclaimed wine barrels
- Provides warmth while adding a stylish statement to your outdoor living space
- Flame height can be adjusted with a key
- Table base stores propane tank and keeps it out of view
- Includes Crystal Amber Fire Glass and Weather Cover
Vin de Flame Fire Pits are handcrafted in California from repurposed wine barrels. Each fire pit in the Reserve Collection is made from half of an authentic wine barrel, making every one unique. These fire pits feature a hinged door to store your propane tank out of sight, and are mounted on casters for easy maneuverability. This chat height fire pit features a 42-inch wood stave top, 19-inch 304 stainless steel pan with 65,000 BTU match light burner, and Crystal Amber fire glass. Included is a 16-inch 304 stainless spur burner and weather cover. This unit ships propane ready.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number